DIY Maintenance
RV projects you can tackle on your own with a few friendly pointers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Reaching the 12v TV amplifier

Hi allJust got a 2015 Jayco Redhawk, and love everything except where the 12v TV antenna amplifier is located. As near as I can tell, after a night of heavy drinking, a Jayco design team decided to place the amplifier derictly behind the TV. To pus...

Need new remote water pump/ will this work?

And just when I thought I was “perfect”. Camping at remote location with river about 50 feet away, nobody there except us. I use a tiny bulge pump to refill my water, that I've had for years. First and heavy trip down to the waters edge with spar...

path1 by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a storage bin

I am considering my first mod on our new TT and with my limited skill/tools was looking for a fairly easy project. As the trailer is smaller and has limited storage I was considering mounting a storage box for storing less valuable outdoor items ie ...

Photo paint job on a truck?

Wondering if anyone has used a program like Photo Shop to do there layout for the truck paint job?Reason I ask this, we will be painting ours to match the full body paint on our Key Largo. And would rather be able to see it this way. Then be able to ...

Pete_k by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Need counter space... looking for ideas

Our new TT has virtually no counter space so I'm hoping to create a solution so that it doesn't become an issue. It does have a custom cutting board that fits over the left side of the sink but since it's a single-bowl sink, there's nothing in the ce...

DIY awning

has any one ever attempted to make an awning for a TT? did a search and come up empty

Replacing dinning tables and chairs

Has any one replaced tables and chairs with a Dinnette? I am thinking about doing this. Was thinking about making the Dinnette. Does any one have any plans for the benches as well as the table?Dan

Toolguy5 by Explorer II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Awning fabric replacement

This is for an A&E awningMy awning fabric was shot. So I went to eBay and bought replacement fabric for $119. The package arrived fairly quickly and the fabric looks to be sturdy. Apparently it doesn't matter what the width is, ours is narrow at 13 f...

agesilaus by Explorer III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes