Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Heartland Quality

While camping this past w/e, mother nature decided she wanted to shed some tears and offered some water from the skies. Curtailing from doing some things around the campground, we decided to head to nearby RV dealer to look at some RV's. Was a very g...

ACZL by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Keystone tailgator

I have found a toy hauler I'm interested in.the camper is several hours drive fromHome and I am trying to get some info on it.2001 keystone 235 rr tailgator.does anyone know the length of the garage and what the height of the rear door is.Camper is i...

2Bargos by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Difference between 30 amp and 50 amp connections

So i have to move to another spot on the property we are leasing. It has full hookups there but theres an issue with the electrical connection.My 5ver has the 30 amp cord and plug. The power box has a 50 amp style outlet with 40 amp breakers, and, a ...

front jack quit

My 5th/W has two front jacks that work individually, today the one on the drivers side quit working. We got home from a three day trip to N H when parking it in our driveway when the problem started I was glade we were home. The electric motor is wo...

Gray_Fox by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Trojan T105 Batteries - Need a charger

I just replaced my 12V batteries for 2 6v T105 225AmpHour deep cycle batteries run in series to make 12v.I have a schumacher charger that does 2/6/8 Amps. It takes forever to charge! The battery vendor says I need to use a charger whose amp rating i...

kp_utah by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie here with some hitch questions

Just bought my first camper it's a used 2014 5th wheel Primetime Crusader 295RST.I'm going to pull it with a 2015 Chevy 3500 DRW so I should have plenty of truck. It's equipped with a B&W goose neck hitch which I would like to use. In talking with ma...

2nd a/c

Needing to get second ac. It is wired for it. Need advice on brand!!!!

Delamination Insurance

Doing my leg work on insurance companies.Does anyone know of any Insurance companies that cover Delamination if it is from manufacturing fault and not from lack of owner maintenance?Depending on what I find out, may help me make my decision on brands...

ldmc by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Does this roof need work?

We looked at a fifth wheel yesterday and really like the floor plan. But it has some delamination that makes me think at one point it had a leak. The delimitation is on one section in the back left corner and the ladder on the back wall in that cor...

frank33v by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Caulk removal

It is apparent that our toy hauler has seen it's fair share of the sun. A good portion of the caulking has dried out and hardened, while other sections have shrunk and pulled away from what it was intended to protect.There is quite a bit of coverage...

Going to my first show.

I'm going to the Greensboro RV show tomorrow, and I want to know what I should be looking for. My main purpose is to see what's available and check out the different floor plans. Is there any particular brand/model I should look for or stay away fr...

Blue Ox Gooseneck and Fifth Wheel Adaptor

I found out today through some searching that Blue Ox has redesigned their gooseneck hitch. It use to be called the "Diamond Hitch" but now its called the twist and flip gooseneck hitch. Here is a Link to the gooseneck product page. Something that ...

jerem0621 by Explorer II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

sunnybrook

We just purchased a 2006 31BWKS Sunnybrook. There was no manuals on the camper included . I have found a PDF for the 2005 online but can not find any specs or manuals on the 2006.I know there were changes between years. Can anyone direct me or give ...

mookie by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes