Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Sorry to hear!

So sorry to hear that! I hope you can somehow still have a vacation with your family. Unfortunately these stories are an every day occurrence anymore. A friend of mine got his car stolen yesterday in Albuquerque NM. I'm surprised to hear stories...

Converter ran all night

We were on a trip a few weeks back and the converter fan started running throughout the night, there were no lights on, and I couldn't find any power demand. After I got it home and plugged it in to duplicate the problem it seems to run fine, the bat...

rodwood1 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Alfa Toyhouse - Questions For Current/Previous Owners

Hello, I'm new to this RV'ing thing. Currently we own a slide in truck camper, but as the family is growing and we need to haul our toys, we are considering a toy hauler.We have an opportunity to pick up an 2006 40' Alfa Toyhouse with the barn doors...

YAKMAN11 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Montana Front Cap Graphics

So I washed my 2015 Mountaineer today and waited for the sun to settle a little and went at it with the Mequiars Flagship wax. The decals are very brittle unlike the ones on my Previous Cardinal. Already a few places where just bug hits have scratche...

San T Flush

I have a 2007 Komfort and the San t flush system when I connect the flush system it just seems blocked, last year it worked perfectly but this year after sitting for 5 to 6 months it is blocked up and wont spray inside the black tank. anyone have th...

rodwood1 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Trailer Saver BD3 Hitch -- Help Analyzing Used Condition

I've been watching for a Trailer Saver BD3 Air Ride Hitch used. One came up for sale locally. I haven't gone to look at it yet, but the pictures of it look rough. I'm posting two pics of it below. It's obvious that it has been out in the weather ...

crcr by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie.. Opinions needed

Good evening, My wife and I are looking into purchasing a Fifth wheel in order to live in for the next 9 months including winter months from what it looks like. We have purchased property and are in the process of building a house in Saratoga County...

5th wheel Truck combo = terrible ride

It is just painfully rough going down the road. Here are my stats2015 chevy 2500 Duramax crewcab standard bed ( weighs 8,000lbs at cat scale)2015 Glacier Peak ( weighs in 10,800lbs at cat scale)Pin weight 2,200lbs at cat scale 20.3%Drive axle 5360 lb...

Newbie here - Stupid question perhaps.... 2 Actually

1. Question one. My rig is still in storage have not set off on Maiden voyage. My slide in Kitchen leaves a trail from a roller I suppose when I move slide in or out. The rig is only on the front jacks. Eye balling it, it seems level. Must the ...

Gearbox Stereo Controls

Hi all, new to the forum. I'm hoping some gearbox owners out there can help me out...I just purchased a '07 Gearbox 335, and when the seller went through it with me he really couldn't explain the stereo to me. I understand stereos well enough, but I ...