Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

fuel tank

I have '02 Chevy 2500 long box, 34 gal. fuel tank, what options would you suggest for a tank for less fuel stops. I have room in front of hitch, something low so it fits under the soft cover, and still legal. Open to ideas!!Thanks, Dan

Bemota by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Ideas on new TH?

Getting older, presently own a 16’ Carson Fun Runner, which has worked out excellently since new in 2006. Have done solar, updated the inverter, It’s just tits for my prospecting trip into the desert, EXCEPT, tired of climbing the ladder in the middl...

shepcal by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Dometic Frig???

We have a 2013 Keystone Cougar...about 16 months old...went to RV today after not being there about a week and refrigerator was "OFF". We NEVER turn it off! No matter what I did, it would not come back on....so we checked the fuse..pulled it out..g...

Eternabond Tape

I have just found some rotted wood in the sidewall of my 2002 Titanium by Glendale. I have opened the wall and removed the rot at the bottom (a section about 18 inches in the left rear quarter). I intend to reseal the camper before starting the repai...

usnret30 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery Not Charging Question

When we are hooked up to shore power the battery in the camper will charge. When hooked up to the truck it won't. I've looked in the truck manual and replaced, what I believe to be, the correct fuse and still nothing. All this seems to have started w...

Slow leg

My front legs have separate motors. One of the has become very slow under load. It runs at normal speed retracting but slows dramatically as the load on it increases on extension.Any wisdom from the assembled multitude appreciated.

Veebyes by Explorer II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire and wheel experts???

I'm considering new wheels on my 2010 Fuzion TE II, factory wheels are 7" wide, new wheels are 6". Would there be any issues I could expect running a 1" narrower wheel?

5th wheel hitch

Do they make one that will pop out or unbolt so I can still use the bed of truck.

zb39 by Explorer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Flush Line Black Water Tank

My trailer has been in storage for 9 mo. It was loaned out to a friend for 6 mo prior to that. My flush line that goes to my black water tank is completely plugged up. What can I do to fix this problem?

SweetLou by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

1/2 ton towable FW

Can you recommend some 1/2 ton towable FW manufactures....In looking at units it is important to us to have a walk around queen bed.Extremely important to have access to the bathroom and refrigerator when slides are in.Unit should be under 27 or 30 f...

2halfs by Explorer
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes

Slider hitch, locking question

I am a new 5th wheel owner. I have a slider hitch. The slide lock has 3 positions. Lock: ManeuveringFreeLock: TowingWhat is the difference in the two lock positions?

jamnw by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

A/C problem

We have a Dometic A/C that's stalling out. It stalls anywhere from 1-5 seconds then comes back on. Sometimes it comes back on blowing stronger than it did before it stalled. Anyone have this problem or can give advice to a solution? We had a tech...

Check those roofs

Pulled into the BUCEE"s in Luling, Texas yesterday afternoon to fuel up. There was a fifth wheel with a woman and teenager on top Gorilla taping the roof down. Had paper deal tags and the owner said it was their first trip. The roof had ripped back 5...