Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Sailun Tires

I am picking up my new Heartland Big Country and it had load range G Sailun tires on it. For anyone who has these tires what has been your experience with them? Thanks in advance.

Dan50 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Leveling issue

We recently made the upgrade to a new to us 5er! The problem I'm having now is that the trailer sits off level. I have 2011 2500 HD crew cab 4x4. It came with 18" wheels and tires. The rig is a 2004 coachman chaparral. I'm using an andersen ultimate...

Hello newbie here.

Hello everyone. newbie and new 5th wheel owner. Just took possesion last Friday Cougar x-lite 27RKS we love it. Pulling with a new F150with 3.5 L twin Turbo. It seems to be a good match, truck pulled it easily at 60 getting 16.2 mpg. Spent the weeken...

jbarkley by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

day one with new montana; need furance help

Brought a brand new Montana 3711 home yesterday; its cold outside (20 degrees) so we had the furnace on. All was well in the world; until this afternoon I walked by and stuck my head inside and noticed no heat.Its the domestic digital multi zone TST...

steiny93 by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Voltage paint scheme

A few days ago while at Fort Wilderness, Florida, we saw a Voltage toyhauler pulling in. The full paint was head turning. Colors were really vibrant. We know, it does not add livability, or comfort, but sure was pretty to look at. Congratulations to ...

5th Wheel owners with lifted trucks

Just wondering from those that actually have a lifted truck and a 5th wheel, did you also have to lift your TH to compensate for the lifted truck? If so how high is your truck lifted and how much did you have to lift the TH? Thanks.

black tank valve handle in or out means valve closed

had an interesting question asked this week I couldn't answer.Buddy has a new Montana FW, and the black tank handle is pulled out, away from the chassis.. Does that mean the valve is closed or open?on my Alpine that means open. (pull is open on all...

sdetweil by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

China bombs

Had a tire go bad in clinton tn. The only tires I could find was Hi -Run can only hope I got a good set. I said early hy -Line

Busdriver by Explorer II
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Raptor or seismic

What is a better toy hauler? I have narrowed it down to those 2. I like ethe hydralic auto level on the raptor better than the electric on the seismic. I like the availability of 3 a/c's with a power managment system on the seismic, the raptor from w...

Mounting plug under box rail

Has anyone mounted a plug/receptacle under the box rail be left wheel well? That's where it was or where dealer put it on my '03. Seems that everything I see now is a hole is drilled into box wall between tailgate and left wheel well and plug mounted...

ACZL by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Maiden Voyage

We had our maiden voyage in our new Torque toy hauler, we couldn't have asked for a better time. I did have a few questions that some of your might know the answer to.1. Our Torque has 2 bathrooms, full bath up front and 1/2 bath in garage. Out side...

Ray-EOD by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes