Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Deadbolt lock recall

I have been trying to get thru to wesco fastec to get my replacement deadbolt lock and the phone number they want you to call they never answer it and you can't leave a message has anybody received their replacement deadbolt lock that was on the reca...

Questions for Voltage and Tesla owners

I have been looking at many toy haulers over the months, to include putting down a lot of miles to physically look at them. Then when I think I have narrowed it down to one I learn about a problem this brand has been having.So, two questions. First, ...

danrn by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

getting in the driveway?

want to thank everyone for their comments in the HELPPPPP! post, I am now the soon to be owner of a 2004 Keystone Sprinter (26 ft), hope to have the hitch in by Thursday and pick it up Friday with enough time to hit that big church parking lot to pra...

g4sbrg by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Shortest/Lightest 5th wheel toyhauler with separate garage

Looking to make the upgrade into a toyhauler. My wife really wants the garage separated from the rest of the living space. I only haul a couple dirtbikes and some kid stuff so I don't need a huge garage. I really don't want to get a new truck too so ...

Brisk by Explorer II
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Super Sport Sand Show

It's that time again, the SSSS is this weekend. Super Sport Sand ShowEven if your not in to the desert thing, but are in the market for a TH, this is a good place to see lots of TH's. It seems every year it gets bigger with more and more TH's to see....

Fifth wheel covers

Sorry if this has been posted, but we have a 36 ft fifth wheel and are wondering what brands/types of covers are best to use in a hot dry climate. We have read several reviews online while shopping and they seem to be mixed at best. Thanks in advan...

lucyloo by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Salesman

Been looking at a particular fifth wheel that can't be found close to me . I've been on many RV dealer's websites and contacted a few. Of the few I contacted a couple have responded back with some crazy price and the same game they play with my trade...

Pulsating lights

We are new RV'ers and have been using our 5th wheel in the backyard. It's hooked up to a 30amp power. Recently the lights starting pulsating and I'm not sure why. Also, things that we've turned on before that use more power, like the heat or electric...

magictom by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

1998 Hitchiker II Valves

I have a 1998 Hitchiker II that has 3 "dump" valves. None of them are labeled. I would like to know which one is which. I know the black water valve is the 3rd one from the front. What about the other 2?

Can't find Calgon powder

Ok, so I've read multiple places that using Calgon powder water softener helps clean the black tank. But I can't find Calgon powder. All Walmart has is the liquid. Will that work? How about water softener pellets? Will they work like ice while th...

Report: 2014 Prime Time Crusader 351 REQ

Hi folks,I thought I would take a bit of time to describe our first trip out to Cape Cod with our new 2014 Prime Time Crusader 351 REQ (with four slides). This is a new floor plan for the Crusader line, so when we were shopping there wasn’t a lot of...

IH_Fan by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reese Revolution and B&W

I have spent the majority of my day reading various websites and comments about the companion hitch and the reese revolution not being compatible.My question is what if you leave the revolution in the locked position? When we took delivery of our new...