Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Bed Saver

Some time in the past(year) there was a post for a inexpensive bed save. Something like the Butch Saver ??. Does anyione have that information?

Bob1180 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to get sanibel fixed under warranty?

We purchased a sanibel 2014 fifth wheel in Dec of 2013. One of the reasons it got our attention was the 2-year warranty. But no one told us we couldn't buy it at one dealership & NOT get it repaired at another dealership! This sanibel has major issue...

FW Comes in Handy!

Last night, the AC in our house decided to fail after being installed only nine months ago. I prefer a play on words, and now refer to it as "Trane" wreck... Since it was after 10pm, I called the answering service for the AC company and they said i...

Bighorn 3570 RS

If anyone has this model Bighorn will you tell me if you have electrical outlets on the kitchen wall opposite the island. We have put an offer on one and darn if I can recall where the outlets are. I've looked a pictures online but can't see any. ...

Keystone Big Sky

Finally, painted Big Sky coaches! Also, some other nice features. Has anyone seen one? Possibly at the Hershey Show?

Bugs getting in FW tank

My FW tank vents to the outside through two 3/8” over flow pipes. Both are open to the atmosphere and my dealer indicated that is how they are manufactured. After giving this some thought and not being real happy with ants or other creep crawly thin...

Banks New Electronic Speed Brake

iI purchased this Electronic speed brake from banks for my 2008 gmc dually deisel.It was easy to install, just plug into main harness. took an hour and a half. drove down a 6 % down grade pulling my fifth wheel that weighed 17,500 lbs. 2 miles down ...

HELPPPPPPP

OK so I am a rookie, looking and very soon will buy my first RV yahoooo!!!! I have narrowed it down to two units, a 2004 Sprinter or a 2005 Springdale, they both have very similar almost exact floor plans, the same length, they are both made by keys...

g4sbrg by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

favorite feature

Mine is the fact that my dinette looks out onto my campsite and not the back of the neighbors' camper!YAY...... I love my fifth wheelisym

isym by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Pin Weight

We are looking to get into a 5th wheel TH. We have owned two trailers in the past, a TT and a bumper pull TH. My question is about pin weight. I know it can be between 18-25%. We have been looking at some Cyclones and Voltages...(we all know numb...

Leak in slide

The leak is in the upper corner. The rain water accumulates to the lowest spot!I just purchased a used rig. I have a leak in one slide. What all is involved in fixing this?

5thhand by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My weights.. (note steer axle)

Below are my scale numbers weighed with and without my trailer on the same CAT scales. Note my front axle weight did not change at all. My Superglide hitch is directly over the rear axle and it cannot be moved forward at all. Is this a normal situati...

garysol by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes