cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RV Tires

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27876888

1999 HitchHiker II 29 RKBW

Hello everyone,Well we have some thinking to do and thought we would bring it to you for some help. We have someone who is selling a 1999 HitchHiker II 29 RKBW 5th wheel. Seems to be in really good shape. We really love the rear kitchen floor plan an...

ddorr by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Tank Flush

Hope someone can set my mind at ease. I have a 2014 Arctic Fox 5'er and have had it out a couple of times. When I use the Black Tank Flush I'm not sure if it's working. I can hear the water running in the tank but it doesn't sound like it's sprayi...

Bayley by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Resealing roof

I have a leak and need to reseal the roof. Do i remove the old sealant or go over the old?

bad99ram by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Shopping the best truck to tow a 5th wheel

I'm so new at this and really appreciate all the answers I've received from this forum on my other topics. It's helped me make and change my decisions many times -- in search of the perfect (for us) FW and TV.I am now looking at a Northwood Arctic F...

Tibbs54 by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

2008 WW FS2500 Superlite (Will a 2014 RZR 4 900 fit)

Does anybody know if a 2014 RZR-4 900 will fit inside of a FS2500 WW Superlite toyhauler? My toyhauler layout has 12ft(144 inches) of cargo area according to specs, and the razor is 134 inches long according to specs, meaning that I should have 10 in...

Q's about fifths that are pre-wired for a second AC.

I've seen quite a few RV's that are pre-wired for a second AC. Usually it's the vent in the bedroom. 1) Does this second AC become part of the ducted air, or is it unducted?2) Are those pre-wired RV's all 50 amp?Thanks in advance.

RKW by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Insurance

I switched from Progressive insurance for my 5th wheel last year to National General . My rate was $489.00 for full coverage. I just got my renewal policy for 2014 it has doubled!!! I have had no claims or changes in my status. Has anyone else run in...

mikewats by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

5th wheel slide seal help.

On my way to Fort Wilderness, I looked in my rearview mirror and noticed a black object hanging past my rear slide. Pulled over and found my top seal/weatherstripping was pulled back about 18" past the slide. Looking for any information as to how to ...

Needing Advice

Needing advice from someone that can help us out please. Our latch broke and they are telling us the only way to fix or find one is to purchase a new awning. I know there is someone that has or can fabricate these items or a place that sells. Than...

Dijon by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

switching from tent camping to 5th wheel

We are in the market for a small-ish 5th wheel and the truck to tow it...We are looking at the Northwood Fox Mountain 235RLS and a 2015 F350 Diesel. We have only tent camped to date - but I just turned 60 and feel it's time to go for more comfort. ...

Tibbs54 by Explorer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Jayco EAGLE HT 26.5RKS

Looking for opinions and wisdom. I'm in the window shopping phase and have never owned a 5er. I expect to use this for occasional vacation trips, but mostly weekend camping for a couple, with the ability to entertain once in a while. I intend to p...

Air cond.

Can a rv air be recharged. I was told they are not serviceable and that I needed to replace the unit. Unit is working but just don't seem cold enough. Thanks in advance

Colorado Springs in winter ?

I may have a change of locations here soon and it may be Colorado Springs. I dont want to rent right off the bat, but would rather use the RV.Any pointers or suggestions for the potential of using the RV for one winter there? Cold weather etc?Decent ...