Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I smell brake

So....... I converted to disc brakes on my fifth wheel and so far I am not thrilled.... I can't seam to get them right,,,, So I went to medium and the same thing... Went to High and developed some smoke.. So I am at medium and 7... No smoke... Can't ...

Custom made bed mattress

I would like to replace the mattress in our trailer with a custom made foam mattress. It must be custom since our bed is a pentagon. I'm done with spring types as its been my experience they don't hold up well in an RV. Our last two MH's had them and...

Trim/weatherstrip

I have a question for you guys.I have a 2004 Jayco Talon 36Z. It's a 39' 5th wheel toyhauler.My question is, there is diamond plate along the bottom of the length of the outside of the camper. Where this meets up with the main wall, there is a strip ...

cutty72 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Work & Play Strength

At our races, we have three church services on Sunday. Our 12'x12' EZ Up is getting too small. We're looking at getting a 20'x30' pole tent.Pole tents sometimes take several people to set up. Usually you need four or five to hold the poles in place b...

How to clean RV cover

Took the cover off the RV yesterday, and wife sees how dirty it is and wants to clean it, as this is on a 26 foot fifth wheel and is pretty big as it covers the whole thing to the ground I told her best to find a place that can put it in a machine, a...

Rv trim

The more time I spend In my camper the more pices of trim I see missing, is there a place I can get rplacement trim?

Scott_85 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

COUGAR 327 RES MAIDEN VOYAGE

GentsWe are finally taking our new Cougar 327 and new Ford F250 out for our first summer trip. Ontario to Nashville, TN (via I75, 71,65) Nashville to Cherokee, NC (via 40, 60 to Gatlinburg and through Great Smokey Mtn. Nat'l Park crossing at Newfound...

GPG52_ by Explorer II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sol era slide toppers

We will be taking delivery of a new fiver next month (2015 kz Durango 325RL). We are seriously thinking of having the Solera slide toppers installed. Not so much as a cost saving alternative, but because we wouldn't have the noise of the awnings fla...

DRV has a TH on the production line.

Just a heads up for those that have fought quality issues in the past, DRV has determined that there is enough demand for their level of product in the TH market. I went on a plant tour in hopes that it would be possible to talk them into building o...

invstr55 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Road tips driving to UTAH

We will be camping in Panguitch,UT this fall, does anyone have any tips for driving from Albuquerque NM.. I was thinking of two different routes.1. Farmington, Page, Kanab, Panguitch2. I40 to Flagstaff, Page, Kanab, Panguitchhas anyone done these rou...

On board 5th wheel generator

I have recently purchased a Forest River Cardinal 5th wheel and I am considering getting an on board generator. It is hooked up for generator use, but no generator.What kind should I get? I was thinking about a 6500W but dont know that much about the...

Cycle trailer

We have a 27 foot 5th wheel and would like to tow our 8ft utility trailer behind it for our motorcycle. I have heard that some states like Illinois will not allow this. We are considering a two wheel dolly unit that clamps to the rear 5th wheel bumpe...

Broken shower head

Hello, I have a 2007 Attitude Toy Hauler. The shower head broke (when I lift the nozzle on the faucet, it remains loose and water will not come from shower head). Does anyone know how to fix this? I have a feeling it would be cheaper to do it myself ...

leaning 5er

I have a 2011 cougar 324 rlb. the trailer leans to the passenger side. I have thought about adding spacers or extra leafs to the passenger side springs. Has anyone run across this issue and had any luck?

rubio07 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2WD or 4WD

ok my husband and I are getting ready to buy a 2014 Silverado 3500 HD. he thinks he needs a 4WD and I think we should stick with 2WD. it looks a little lower to ground not so high to step up and will pull a couple hundred more pounds. Why do men thin...