Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Apps for gas stations?

Are there any android apps (or even websites) for finding gas stations that are easier to access pulling a fifth wheel? My husband just bought me a 5th wheel to take to dog shows (we're retired and no - he's NOT planning on traveling....) It will be ...

witchy1 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Great news for Glamis?

I've never been to Glamis and don't know much about the closures there. This looks like encouraging news though.http://sxsnews.com/index.php/2014/04/epic-decision-portends-balance-reopening-dunes-glamis/

Raptor 332TS

Hello EveryoneWe are currently looking at new 2014 Raptor 332TS and the Cyclone 3110 HD.I was wondering if anyone has been in a Raptor. Where we are located no one has one close to us. I was wondering what the floor is like on the Raptor beside the b...

crash32 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

The Tax Man

I traded my fifth wheel for a MH but still have my F250 TD and various work trailers. I want to give a heads up to any PA members on this forum and to anyone traveling through PA. In our governments quest to increase their coffers they have embarke...

kab449 by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Jayco FLFS floor plan

Anybody got one of the new front living space Jayco rigs? Wife and I are looking, really like the looks. Haven't seen one in person yet, not any on the dealer lots in our area. How are they with stability if you have a few folks in the front watching...

Question

As I am looking for a 2500 new, I found that the payload of both Chevys and Rams is lower when they have a diesel engine than gas engine. Why is this? How does that affect the available payload for a 5er hitch?In the Chevy for diesel payload is 303...

Racine96 by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

How to raise fifth wheel alittle higher

I found fifth wheel toy hauler WW that I want(with flipped axles already). The problem is that my truck seems to high due to the 6in lift. Truck measures 61 1/2in to bed rails, people tell me that I need a least 6in of clearance between bed and trail...

Reeko08 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Lippert rear electric stabilizer jack trouble

Hello. I have a 2008 Cyclone 4012. It has Lippert electric stabiler jacks in the rear. A few months ago during a trip the jacks were packed in ice/snow. Without thinking much I tried to press the button to lower the jacks. The drive gear in the ...

RedJeep by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2012 Heartland Landmark San Antonio

At about 3am this morning I woke up to a sound kind of like dripping water but it wasn't a constant. It sounded like drip,drip drip then it would go faster then slow down, then stop. This lasted about 30 minutes then quit. Then all of a sudden a loud...

Redwood no need for 8k axles option

Redwood has found that they're market share doesn't require the application of 8k axles. They're not being built heavy enough to offer the option. It's an aftermarket thing......o ya they did briefly in early 2014. Not a lot of Redwood purchasers wer...

Minor rant about fifth wheel layouts.

When we go camping, we spend 8 or more hours a day in bed, and only about two hours in the rest of the rig. Why don't manufacturers devote more floor space to the bedroom and bathroom? I could comfortably shelter a football team in my RVs livingroo...

No water in Kitchen

Made it safe and warm to Mississippi from Minneapolis all set up. Problem water is working in all the faucets but the kitchen. We do not recall turning any of the shut offs for the faucets. Checked for water leaks and do not see any outside nor in th...

where to go.

Heading to Valdosta Georgia to see family for a week and curious to know what are some good campgrounds on the way there as well as in Valdosta or close. We may stop in between the drive and trying to plan our stops. Its a 19 hour drive. So I am look...