Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Operation of front heat/ac

Looks like the hvac panel is all electric and no cables. I was wondering how it works. Is there a heater core up front, or in back.... Ect.2 problems I have .... Blower only works on high, and no heat. Only cold air comes out. I know in a car the...

Slojoe72 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Make the Leap

I suppose I am trying to gauge if I am thinking rationally or a bad case of cabin fever...I am thinking about making the leap from pulling a pop-up camper to a Class A motor home. I have been able to set my business up where I am able to manage it f...

Diesel prices finally falling !!

Gas prices have been falling the last couple of months.........down well over a dollar a gallon....yet diesel has held steady, at least in this area. Finally, diesel has started falling. Checked at our local Flying J and it's down about 20 cents ...

supercub by Explorer
  • 98 replies
  • 0 likes

What chassis ?

Recently bought a 1999 holiday rambler 40' .. Imperial ... But previous owner didn't know what chassis it had. It has a cummins 8.3 350 hp engine. I don't see it in any of the papers. Where can I find?

Slojoe72 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Improvments in sidewall constructions.

When I first started reading on this forum 10 years ago delamination seemed to be a big problem with the MH's manufactured before 2000. I don't see many posts about newer MH's and delaminations. I have not seen any data on new materials being used ot...

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Do you exercise your generator in the winter?

How many of you exercise your generator monthly during the winter? Obviously this only applies to those who have to winterize and store your unit...I bought my first RV right at the end of the season last year, and figured I'd winterize the engine a...

AndyW by Explorer
  • 58 replies
  • 0 likes

2006 Fleetwood Pace Arrow

Parked my motor home from trip, now it doesn't start, the utilitys batterys/ I replace, after checking the batterys, something is discharging the batterys.. Engine batterys and utility battery. please help. Can't even get the Generator to start. No ...

210 Sealand Toilet

Having a problem with putting my toilets spring cartridge so it will work with the ball valve. After reassembly ball valve will not open or close but it was working before I took it apart. I plan on taking the toilet completely out of the restroom b...

furance filter

Where is the furnace filter on a 2002 Winnebago adventurer. The manual says it is under the bed but we can't find it or don't recognize it. Does anyone have a picture, diagram or better description?

Stacker Trailer for Class A or.................

Getting ready to pull the trigger on a 2003 Diesel Coach. Now, the problem will be coming up with the best way to take along the Harley Ultra, along with either the Toyota Prius or Tundra --without further breaking the bank. Ideally, I put the Harley...

DanLee by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a high quality air chuck

I am wanting to buy a high quality air chuck that will hook to the air stem on the tire, stay there and I can stand a few feet away and control the air going into the tire and also read the pressure. This is for tires that hold up to 120 psi. Any sug...