Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

6 string day/night shade repair

I am restringing my day/night shade. It has 6 strings where most instructions only go up to 4. I have the ran the strings through night and day portions. All went well because I drew a diagram as I disassembled. However I'm stuck on what to do be...

States with no tax on private party purchase?

I have been told that if you are a Nevada resident you don't pay sales tax on a private party purchase of a RV for example..that would be a big chunk of change for us paying 9 percent sales tax...That would motivate me to become a TX or FL resident i...

Pico2011 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

flooring options for gas motorhome

I have a Winnebago 35 G gas new motorhome. I am not fond of the vinyl tile. Mine does not wear well or clean well. I have two slides in front. Large one is floor level and the one with lounge is oner the top. rollers on slides. I did not want carpet....

Oven won't stay lit

Last time out went to use the oven. After lighting pilot and setting the temp the flame went out. Re lit it again and would not stay on. What goes bad with the oven to cause this and is it easy to replace?Thanks for help.

GTMADNS by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Disney via I-75

Hi all and Happy New Year.We normally go to Disney via, I-95, I-4. However, this year we are going right down I-75. I am driving a '09 Monaco Dynasty 45'(tag) and pulling a Jeep. My question is, once I leave I-75 what is my best route? I have seen t...

michbill by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Nexus Diesel Class A

I am curious if anyone saw the Nexus Class A Diesel Pusher prototype at the Tampa or Ft. Myers RV show this month.....and what they thought about it.From what we saw at the Ft. Myers show it's drawing considerable interest. The sales rep said they s...

golfknut by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Passenger side, stair slide

1999 holiday rambler 40' class A. At the top of my steps to get into the motorhome there is a slide out that seals the top of steps so the passenger has a place to put there feet while driving. It slides out just fine, but when pushing the button t...

Slojoe72 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you sleep 4 in a class B

I'm toying with the idea of replacing my Ford F-150 with a class B travel coach. My plan is to tow it behind my 45 foot DP as we travel throughout North America so I need two things 1) the ability to sleep two adults and two children and 2) the abil...

Do you ever use the step well cover

When I upgraded my coach, I thought for sure that we'd use the step well cover every time we travelled, but I've noticed that my wife never uses it in practice. She seems perfectly content to sit at the passenger's seat and dangle her feet. I guess...

Anyone tried these tires?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O8QQO6G/ref=s9_simh_co_p293_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-2&pf_rd_r=1K1MFZRQRSDD0RM2P7N6&pf_rd_t=3201&pf_rd_p=1953562842&pf_rd_i=typ01#productDetails

2001 Bounder with 8000 miles

We are looking at a 2001 Bounder today. The owners husband past away. They bought it in California, moved it to Oregon, when he was receiving treatment they lived in it. It is now stored in Arizona since Sept 2014. It has less than 8000 miles on it....

smm1225 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Bath and half with double sinks

We went to the camping show in Boston last weekend and found a class a with a bath and a half with the rear bath having double sinks. I thought it was a Allegro but can't seem to find it. It was a gas, 35' or bigger. Loved the floor plan. Anyone know...

Fresh Water Tank Leak

The fresh water tank in my 2004 Fleetwood Southwind 37C (W22 chassis w/30k miles)is leaking. I have removed the access plate (about 1'x4' under driver's side slide) and can see all the fittings, none of which are leaking. It started leaking only when...

georog by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Evidence of water - deal breaker?

I just found an RV that we really like the layout, but it has evidence of prior leakage of the roof at the rear end above the bed. The ceiling has ripples indicating where the water had intruded - about a 4' x 5' area. The dealer was upfront about ...

tmaxx by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes