Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

King dome satellite safety inspection

On my Class A I have the King dome satellite antenna on the rear of the coach. I also have a Winegard Traveler on the front end. I was up on the roof today doing a roof inspection and I noticed that the King dome looked a little crooked. Upon closer ...

clooged sink

2012 Winnebago Journey. My kitchen sink is clogged. I disconnected the trap and it was clear. I put in a bottle of liquid draino and nothing. I then roto rootered it with a plumbing snake. I got it down about 6 ft and nothing. I couldn't get it ...

Jones714 by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Am I out of my depth?

Hello AllI'm new to this site and the RV world. I've gotten a wealth of info here. I've been looking into an RV for about 2 yrs. I came close to a minnie winnie class c last year owned by a close family friend. It was well maintained and was gone thr...

My Automotion shades won't go down

About 10 days ago, I parked and tried to put down my automotion windshield shade and it wouldn't go down. Ignition switch on or off didn't matter. My wife fooled with the switches and was finally able to get it to go down. The next day it worked f...

Stronger acme nut for Digi-Sync slides?

Does anyone know of a stronger acme nut (such as a reproduction bronze nut) for Digi-Sync slides? My rear slide assembly nut broke apart last year and now the front slide assembly nut broke apart.The plastic nut is obviously far too fragile for this ...

spotrot by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Chaaging out artwork

Our 1999 Winnebago Adventurer came to us with a framed piece of art hung behind the dinette & we both want to replace it. It doesn't want to come off the wall, & we didn't want to take a chance hurting the wall paper, so anyone out there know how to ...

TomB_ by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Thermostat/Electric Heat

I have a Coleman Digital Thermostat in my RV. The exact one I have can be seen here Thermostat. When I turn the thermostat to electric heat I can hear the air conditioner coming on. However, the regular propane furnace comes on as well? Am I doing so...

New Gas Class A vs. Older DP

Another question concerning Class A research. Keep in mind this would be our first time in a motorized RV. Currently, we are a Fiver family.Our budget is around $100K and 36 feet or less. We have found numerous new or 1-2 year old Gas Class As tha...

JCGibson by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual Wheel valve extender

I just got a tire going flat because of the valve extender. The mechanic told me that these flexible ones are not very reliable.Which type do you suggest? It is kind of hard to reach under the RV as we get older!

Kidoo by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Thinking about a mounted satellite dish

The wife & I are planning our first trip in our 1999 Winnebago Adventurer later this month. We are currently stocking the coach With whatever we think it needs. So in a spare moment of time I find a roof mounted satellite dish offered in Camping Worl...

TomB_ by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Input on xplorer please.

Am new to rv's, looking at Class B. Finally made a 2 1/2 hour trip to look at a '88 xplorer 230xl. As clean as I could imagine a '88 to be, inside and out. High top of course, that salmon/reddish interior, 42,000 miles. Weird situation, older couple ...

1997 Pace Arrow Vision Schematics

I recently received a bunch of schematics from Fleetwood. I haven't seen them anywhere else, so I thought I'd share them.1997 Pace Arrow vision SchematicsI am missing some: mainly the dash and control from Fleetwood, they say that they're not availa...