Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

windsheild wipers erratic operation

My Georgetown 2011 ford f 53 chassis has started giving an erratic operation on the windshield wipers. They will not turn off without turning the engine off. The intermittent operation will not work. It does work at high setting but again needs to ha...

Tire pressure monitor

I am considering getting tire pressure & heat monitors. Would prefer not to dismount tires for installation. possibly getting them for my toad also. any suggestions on the good ones and some to stay away from. I have a 40' mh towing a club cab pickup...

Look, another Allure thread....

So I know I need to leave the gap around the immovable objects, like walls and such, but what do I do around the chair mounts and the seatbelt mounts? Both are just bolted straight to the floor, as is the jackknife sofa.I haven't really found a good ...

rooney77 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Economy mode on an Allison Transmission

Does anyone know if there is any benefit to turning on Economy mode while using cruise control on a highway? If I've got the cruise control turned on at 64 miles per hour, will economy mode help?What about after I've had to slow down for a vehicle i...

Wiper size - Advice please

Hi, I want to replace the wipers on the Cayman 2003, double windshield.The wipers that are installed are 24 inch and seems to be a bit small. I wonder if I install a bigger wiper, like 28 inch would end at the bottom of the windshield. Thanks

Kidoo by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

cleaning slide out toppers

I have a Winnebago motor home with slide out toppers that also have metal covers on the side of the slideout that covers or protects the canvas. When the slideout is put in any leaves, twigs, etc on tip of the topper is rolled into the gap between t...

what happens when you take the dealers word

I suppose I should have expected as much, but I got really, really stupid, and a bit lazy, and now, I am paying the price.We recently purchased a 2002 Holiday Rambler Imperial from one of those dealers that does a lot of consignment sales. I won't me...

Best ways to fill non-removable LP tank?

Hey everyone, I am a new full-time RVer and I just now went through my first LP tank on my furnace. It looks to be about a 35-40 lb. (7-8 gallon) tank and is removable. I have my rig parked for the winter, skirted and on boards and was wondering what...

Couple of questions aboutg air system on class "A"

We recently purchased a 2002 Holiday Rambler Imperial through a "consignment" dealer. While we are generally happy with the coach overall, there were a number of issues.One of the bigger issues was the air suspension and leveling system was totally t...

Another Air Question

Have a 2004 Durtch Star. It has been parked (on jacks) for a few months (in Corus Christi). We are loading it in preparation for full timing for a spell. While it has been sitting (jacks up), I notice it has been settling down to a lower height, and...

USMC46 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Engine starting battery being charged while parked?

I do not presently own a class A, but maybe someday . . . :@While parked for an extended time, how does one keep the engine starting battery charged? I know the house batteries are kept charged via shore power, but does that also take care of the st...