Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to fix crack in shower tub

I am restoring a 1989 Southwind. I am getting close to being finished, but how I find a small crack in the showers tub where the wall and bottom meet. Good chance that the plastic is getting brittle. I know I will not be able to replace it. Has anyon...

Buster52 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Bat Wing to King new Antenna

With the Sensor Batwing at home got 3 HD Channels . Now with the new one we get 12 channels . Got it at Camping World on sale for 35.00 dollars. It was real easy to install the hardest part was the clips on the pins. They give you two new ones and h...

New to Class A RVs--Driver comfort & safety features?

Hi All, I'm just starting to look at Class As and moving out of a truck and travel trailer combination. Do the captain chairs have heated and cooled seat options like in cars and trucks? We like the feature and wondering if this exists. Also what...

Leeza888 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove Drapes in '96 Winnebago Adventurer MH

How to remove Drapes in '96 Winnebago Adventurer MH.(These are not the original drapes- they were replaced with what is in coach now in 2006 or so). The Glide-tape had detached from the track on the passenger side only, so in order for me to be able ...

Driving with a toddler to Tennessee

I'm planning on a rv trip in October, I have a 2.5 yo that requires a car seat. The way the rv is set up we really don't have a way to place him facing forward, the only couch that has seat belts has him facing sideways. Is there any other way to d...

DinTulsa by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

My First Trip on the New Coach

It's been a week since we were at a local lake, getting a feel for the "new to us" Coach. Well, let me say that we had a FANTASTIC time and can't wait for our next adventure. Finally figured out how to post a picture on here, so I'm trying it out t...

10forty2 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

the question of Ida

Hi everyone from Denny and the wee blonde, Ida This is to answer the questions on whether Ida is a person or a dog. Sorry it took me so long to reply to that question but I was recovering from the fry pan to the side of the head when my wee blonde...

Idle rough

Got a new problem that has crept up on our MH. Got out this past weekend with no problem at first. As I got to our campground and was trying to find a site, I noticed the engine seemed have a lope in it as it idled and was lurching the MH. If I gave ...

Fixing Swivel Chair on Jayco Greyhawk

Good morning,I have a 2011 Jayco Greyhawk 26DS. There is a chair to the right of the entry doorway that, using a left-side tab, will slide away from the wall, and using the right-side tab, will swivel. The swivel tab has always been difficult to op...

New to Class A, need help with faceplate

Sold our 5th after getting tired of riding in a 3/4 4X4 for 4 months of the year. Getting an '05 37' HR. Bought a toad: '09 Sonata standard. Question: Are all face plates the same or are they matched with particular brands of tow bars?Thanks in...

garlic by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

motor on hwh leveling system

anyone change a motor on a hwh 310 series level systemboth slides and jacks quit working intermitant.I checked grounds . and relays for power. and battery voltage.I dicoverd by tapping motor it will work. slides and jacks.i guess there is bad spot on...

murphy8 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

FMCA Reunion in Redmond

Did anyone else attend the FMCA Reunion in Redmond ? This was my first experience with one and was not sure what to expect. If you attended, what was your opinion ?

viajante by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

play in steering wheel '07 Dutchmen Freelander

Just purchased my first RV. Husband made me "practice" driving. It was horrible!! Seems there's an awful lot of play in the steering wheel, more than I am comfortable with. Anyone else have this problem or is this the way it's supposed to be? Hav...

Bjasont by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes