Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Where is the converter in a 1999 Harney Pusher?

I noticed on our new to us rig that the coach batteries only measure 12.14 either with the rig plugged in or not. I don't seem to be charging. So I start searching for the converter. It has a Magnetek center over the bed, with 12 and 115v fuese an...

2001 RT D190P awning removal

Wow, removed the awning from my RT today. In 13 years of ownership have never used it. It weighs a ton. Only had to drill out three pop rivets to remove it. There were a lot of pine needles and leaves stuck behind it as well as a lot of alge and ...

Toad Battery going dead!!

I tow a 2012 Explorer 4-down. I installed a Brake Buddy "Battery Maintainer" to keep it charged. My battery still goes down after 4-7 hrs of towing. I get 12.5 V meter reading @ the Maintainer wire that connects to the positive side of the toad batte...

Snomas by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Trip to Canada

We went to Ontario and stayed in Algonquin Provincial Park. It was great and highly recommended. Despite having put gas in my diesel tank (thankfully I did not start it) and being towed to a local auto shop that siphoned the tanks and refilled them. ...

Honda EV3610 generator Problem

Hi there,Our Rig is a 1995 Gulfstream sunsport motorhome with a Honda EV3610 220v generator.When we returned home from our last Holiday ,it was very hot outside and therefore we kept our generator running to cool down the Motorhome with our rooftop ...

Crack in tub.

I am restoring a 1989 Southwind. I am getting close to being finished, but how I find a small crack in the showers tub where the wall and bottom meet. Good chance that the plastic is getting brittle. I know I will not be able to replace it. Has anyon...

niagara falls where to park

we are going to niagara falls for a little trip, will be staying at a campsite but was wondering if anyone has suggestions on where to park our class b roadtrek agile, only 19' long, but i don't want to parallel park, we just bought it. so any and al...

jgkeeto by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Air pressure

The dash air pressure gauges on our 42' Meridian read 100. Is that what they should be and if not, can they be adjusted?

1994 Winnie Chieftan 34 Ford chassis (F53 ?) BRAKES

I cannot determine (BEFORE) I start pulling off the wheels, what disc pads & rotors I need for subj Winnie - even multiple Winne dealers cannot advise (NONE of them do brakes) and on-line brake suppliers cannot helpme out; 4 wheel disc set-up --- ca...

rubber roof cleaner

Does anybody know of an alternative cleaner, maybe a household item, for removing dirt and chalk prior to applying the rubber roof coating? Thanks for any input.

Air Leak at top of my 2005 Sports Coach

Was on the road last week. Appears my motor home has developed an air leak around the top of the windshield. Going to try to seal it up this weekend. Was wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

why a class c over a class a ?

Hi, i wonder what is the advantage to buy a class c over a class a ? There is some 28 foot class a that are not much more expensive than a C, so tell me what i dont understand !

Rambler Admiral vs Coachmen Mirada -- Advice

Looking for a Class A Bunkhouse...Provided the price, condition, mileage, and layout were roughly equal, if you were given the following choice, which would you take:2007 Holiday Rambler Admiral 34SBD2011 Coachmen Mirada 34BHWould you elaborate why y...