Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Are there clamps for covers over slides? High winds!

We just got back from Snowbirding on St. Patrick's Day. Our last leg of the trip should have been 4 hours from Jackpot, NV to Boise. Unfortunately, we did not know that we were heading into a horrible wind storm. It was 70 when we got there & the ...

TaterSr by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Airstream Came through

My Old girl had a tough year and took a few bruises during our long trip last summer/fall . I busted a rear taillight and the rear latches where you access the engine had become stiff and hard to operate one side breaking but I glued it to finish the...

Best source for replacement storage compartment doors

I have a Jayco class c and one of the storage doors bubbled, I think it wicked up water when stored over the winter. The door is a radius corner with concealed screws, about 20" by 40".Any comments on the best source for a replacement?I will check m...

Whats the best Class C RV

I'm just starting my hunt for an RV. I've decided on a Class C MH and was wondering if there was a consensus on which model is the best overall?

Kallen8 by Explorer
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes

Mitchell class A

I'm as green as one can be in the world on RVing. I have found a beautiful 1996 Mitchell coach and it is perfect budget wise for a newbe. I know this coach is out of business so I'm asking all the questions you can think of on if I should or shouldn'...

rwplusrw by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Rollover accident I-81 South PA/MD border

This was today at about 2:30 on I -81 South. Appears to be a Phaeton with New York plates. Possible entrapment.http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site556/2014/0319/20140319__538182~s500~ph.jpg

Would you replace the Hydraulic hoses?

My 02 Dutch Star is getting old obviously. My question is would you replace the Hydraulic hoses (they run the fan and steering),they are the original hoses? I just replaced the heater hoses and my rad hoses are about 3 years old. Am I missing any oth...

Snomas by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

08 Alfa SeeYa Apology

First Morisheh, I do want to apologize for my bad manners and comment, however I do have issues when statements are made with no data to support the statement. Your statement "A quick Google on the AC problem brings up lots of posts". Ok, I have used...

gatorcq by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Loudon, NH nascar

Looking for some suggestions from those who have been to Loudon for the NASCAR races during July. I've been to the website and see they have RV parking areas, and I have a friend who goes every year but he's not an rv'er, he just goes for the day, so...

neilnbe by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Salvage title, how much does it influnce value

I have called on a coach I am interested in because it looks like a good deal. Turns out it has a salvage title. The owner claims he has before pics showing the damage, claims it is only on the ceiling area and none of the other areas were touched,...

Rebuilding basement doors

My son bought a used 2002 Rexhall Vision 36' DP and the basement doors are falling apart. The design of this door uses only one catch in the middle of the door and it looks like the doors have warped allowing water to leak to the inside of the compar...

whampel by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Satellite radio antenna

Am considering a portable xm radio for my 2011 Flleetwood Southwind. My dash is not horizontal, rather it slopes down several feet. Has anyone tried sticking the antenna at the bottom of the interior window? Will I still get any type of reception. Th...

k9dad by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

towing with a tow dolly

I have a 32 foot class C motor home. I am thinking of towing a car behind and both of my other cars can not be towed 4 down. So I need to tow with a dolly. I would like to hear from people who use them how they pull?????? cornering and easy of hoo...