Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

"Modified" Paint?

My DH & I are waiting for spring by looking at Class A ads. We keep telling ourselves that we really don't want a different one but... the lure of a DP is becoming harder to resist.Occasionally we run across a description in an ad that says "modifie...

Rv roof loads

In the northeast here there's been a lot of snow this winter. Does anyone have any idea how much of a load of snow can your typical motorhome hold?? Should i try to rake it off??

Coachman Freelander 21 QB

Never had a Class C. I'm no expert so think this unit is a Class C. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Looked at the new 2014 jobs. This one is based on a Chevy cab and chassis. Are they good, reliable, quality units ?What kind of maintenance can one ex...

Lessmore by Explorer II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

To Toad or Frog

Well we are well into our maiden trip with our class C. Left NH Mid Jan and are now in Pensacola starting to enjoy the warmth. We left home undecided about a toad or frog but after these miles feel it would be a good thing to consider. My question is...

G_and_D by Explorer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Spare Tire

Recently I purchased a 31 ft Class C Freelander. Evidently I didn't check to good because there is not a spare tire. Knowing how hard it would be to change one these tires do most people carry a spare and change the tire themselves or just wait for r...

82rl by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

1984 fleetwood southwind project

Well I got a new to me 1984 fleetwood southwind, was told shes about 34 feet. I traded an old pick up for it. Generator cranks right up I drove it from charlston sc to savannah georgia, I nearly thaught I was going to die. After the first 5 miles eve...

Vinyl Covering Coming Loose from Dash

The vinyl covering is coming loose on my 2000 HR Endeavor (gas model).I suspect it has shrunk due to the high heat here in Texas. It is mostly loose on the front of the dash facing the the driver and passenger areas, below the instrument panel, radio...

mfox20 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

rexhall aerbus electrical circuit out

Hi all, I have a 2000 rexhall airbus with a 110 circuit not working. There are no tripped breakers or gfi issues. I'm plugged into a 50amp box, and the house batteries are in use. The inverter is in the charge mode. The circuit in question runs t...

Toad recommendation?

Thinking about a quad motorcycle type vehicle. Any recommendations that can be hauled without a trailer?

Gonzo42 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Bunks in motorhomes

We absolutely love our current motorhome and have it maintained like crazy! BUT, we want bunks and find that they aren't very popular with too many manufacturers we'd consider. The location of the bunks are important to us and the only manufacturer...

rvis2005 by Explorer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Any first hand info on the FR3, 25'DS

We currently own a 28.5' Bounder and it is a little old as am I, and DW and I would like a new/newer rig. She wants shorter, I'm willing to go to 30-32'.She loves the Winnie VIA, but it is very spendy. All the used ones I've looked at are priced at...