Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Extending Slides

I want to Extend my Dining room slide to take some pictures getting ready to replace the carpet. I know what the procedure is for extending my slides, will it hurt anything if I extend the one slide temporary it is setting on hard pavement with the j...

ROYBUCK by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Update on Camping World service problem

Yesterday I made a reply to one of the members comments about his rig being in for repair for months and was still not out. I had an experience with camping world that was also bad with the service dept in Savannah GA Within about 10 minutes of respo...

Best RV Parks ????

Several months ago (6-8), I received an email from Bestrvparks.com offering me a free membership card. To prove it was free all I had to do was print the card from the email. I "joined" and received a small 4 x 6 "directory" in the mail (3 months ag...

GGeorge by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Extreme cold tire pressures.

Took a trip in September and checked tire pressures before during and after trip and all pressures were correct. Didn't have to add air since last trip in fall of 2012. Checked pressures today and all were equal but were about 7 psi below what they...

Cheapheat install in a Winnebago

Has anyone installed the RVComfortSystems Cheapheat in a Winnebago product? If so did it have the propane furnace going into the plenum box from the side? I am ordering mine and was just wondering how you attached the cheapheat and ran the wires with...

Motorhome EZ-Pass and towing a trailer

Here's a question for anyone with a NY Motorhome EZ-Pass that also pulls a trailer.I just ordered an EZ-Pass for my new Class C by phone.After spending many minutes on the phone with NY EZ-Pass and explaining that I have a motorhome with two axles an...

Lube for compartment door latches that doesn't get gummy?

I've tried quite a few types of grease, including white lithium, but all get gummy after a while and become worse than nothing at all.Anyone found a grease that stays, well, greasy?My next hope would be a marine grease that is designed to hold up wel...

spotrot by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery Chargers

Is there a brand or type of battery charger that is more popular with people with motorhomes with 6 and 12 volt batteries? I am in the market for a charger and any advice on what I should consider would be appreciated.

Best RV Resort in the Sunshine state Coast to Coast

Looking for people that have stayed at Coast to Coast parks. We have stayed at some and calling them resorts when they are not even close is what we have found. Then even if the park is close to empty they still have special spots for Coast to Coast ...

Rv Song

Hi All,I am looking for a song, that some posted. It was an Rv song and I forgot whom it was. He talk about meeting up with friends in his rv. It was posted sometime last summer. Hope that someone will remember. Thanks

which park

I would like to stay in central florida for a couple weeks and need a nice clean, roomey campground. I've tried to use campground reviews and every thing must be a dump or I'm doing it wrong. Don't care to go see micky, more of a fles market guy. Nee...

blknomad by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Remove a Dometic 1402 Refrig

I have a 2006 Beaver Monterey with a Dometic 1402 (4 door) refrig. I am trying to get the unit out of the alcove mount so I can replace the ice maker water line. I have the doors off, all back of the unit mounting screws removed. There are no uppe...

Charging System, Moderately High Voltage, need ideas

The motorhome is described in signature block below. With the VMSpc monitor, I normally see voltage in the range of 13.6 to 13.8. Today on the highway, I am seeing 14.1 to 14.3, then back to 13.9. When stopped for a quick lunch with the engine on ...

fcooper by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes