Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

pto on 2005 country coach inspire

power steering went out engine over heated was shown that it is the pto I have c9 engine with Allison transmission the pump is sauer dan foss . would like to replace pto myself has anyone try this all information would be appreciate

a_j_w by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Fess up time

Seems like everywhere I go, I get called down by the park ranger, etc. Previous violations include parking my golf cart in the wrong spots by the beach walkway, no campground pass on my golf cart,expired golf cart pass, driving the wrong way, no stat...

Shower Sky Light

2006 Tioga 30SL I have already replaced the Skylite once. Has anyone coated theres with anything to help prolong the life of them. I was thinking of something like the 3M Rubberized Undercoationg. Would it stick to the plastic if I cleaned it proper...

Forum Member Help In Tulsa

Would like to get some eyes on a Country Coach at a dealer in Tulsa. Phoenix is too far away for a first look. (Heard too many stories about going the distance only to walk away at first glance.)All I need is about a ten minute evaluation. Located...

2008 Damon Astoria 3376 Pacific Ed. Bunkhouse

Ok, in my search came across this diesel pusher, with a bunkhouse, from 2008...no pets, no smoke, probably going to meet tomorrow on it to look at. I love the idea of the 340/660 Cummins diesel, freightliner chassis with air ride, and exhaust brake ...

jlud by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Class a make/model...on a good path?

All,I've been researching Class A RVs for a bit now and have narrowed my search down a bit. My goal is to find a unit that is midrange in cost ($50K - $70K) and quality with a good track record in dependability and safety.I am looking at:Fleetwood B...

Spizzer by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Leveling

Is it necessary or advised to level a Class A when not in use?

What Anchors to Use for Interior Walls?

I'd like to add some shelves to the interior space of my Class C. The wallboard used to divide the interior space is paper thin so I'm wondering how best to affix the shelves to the wall. Should I use a drywall anchor? A screw with drywall sleeve? Or...

My head is swimming...need some insight on $$$

Hi all,My wife and I are recently retired and are seriously looking into buying an RV. Been researching and reading and thinking about it for sometime. After weighing a lot of things we're looking at a class A.I have been looking at models an price...

Spizzer by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Roadtrek Window Leaks

Hi Everyone,I'm new to RVing and the forum. I bought a 2000 Roadtrek Popular 200 (fiberglass body) last August. So far it's been a 7 month head ache. Unfortunately, the rear window that the previous owner said was fixed still leaks. I've taken it to ...

Is my roof an EPDM roof (pic included) UPDATE

I recently picked up this 1990 Damon Escaper Ultrasport. The material feels like rubber but I don't know why someone would leave it black. I want to cover it with liquid rubber (white) but want to make sure what type of roof I am covering.

ktoy by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Power inverter question

The motorhome we just purchased has one that was installed by the previous owner. My question is....Will using this for a hair dryer, HDTV or coffeemaker prematurely drain my house battery?

Help deciphering the monitor panel for battery readings

I'm checking again to see if someone can explain how to read the monitor panel.With no power on to the RV at all, are the readings from the panel accurate because mine says LOW for Aux Batteries but they are fully charged (I think they are at least, ...