Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Interesting sights on the way south?

Hi,I'm heading south from Ontario (Canada) to Arizona in about a month. I've started making a list of things to see and do along the way. I like weird and wonderful things. For example, I'm going to Elkhart, IN to see the RV museum, then Santa Cla...

Nui by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

POWER STEERING

The power steering and most of the brakes on my 94 chevy motormome or gone. They work when the rig is in park but make a whining noise. Once i put it in drive they work for a couple seconds and or gone. Ive replaced the power steering pump twice. Any...

ROMPRON by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

First time Rv'er

Hello...I am a first time rv'er...looking for information regarding purchasing my first rv...I am looking for something of quality...not too long...probably not longer than 27 feet...something upscale and very nice...any suggestions are greatly appre...

Inverter questions...

Hey all...We have 4-6v batteries, & a 1500 watt inverter...I don't know the calculations to figure what that means for using the 110 power from the batteries...What I mean by that is - how much power do I have for how long..??..I assume that the inve...

Poor handling with new Hankook 19.5's - anyone else?

The Goodyear G670 rears had rivered badly and had little tread after 33k so I replaced the four with Hankook 245/70R19.5 A11's.The RV felt really squirmy in the back, like the sidewalls flexed way too much. Turn the wheel to the right and it feels li...

spotrot by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

2013 FMCA Rally Storm Damage

For those of you that were at the 2013 FMCA Rally in Gillette last June during the hail storm... I found that the fins on my A/C coils on the roof had been damaged by the hail. The back of my rig was facing into the wind and it appears that the force...

dkreuzen by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help please

My husband and I bought a 98 Damon Daybreak last year. Miles 30,000. Used it only a couple of times last year. Just got it out of storage last night. While riding home, about 20 mile ride, husband noticed right front driver wheel, rim cover got very ...

Water leaking from cargo bay light.

Just came home from a weekend trip in our 2005 Fleetwood Bounder 37U diesel and had a problem with a water leak. Standard hookups with water, electric, sewer.....I turned the water on and about two hours later I noticed water dripping from the cargo ...

greg0reo by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Helpful (?) Diagrams

Monday, my wife is taking the rig alone for the first time on a trip lasting a week. Well, not quite alone, as she will be with a friend and they will be pulling two horses. So far, since we have owned the RV we have only been out together....so I ha...

wearenh by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

adding xm/sirius antenna

Has anyone added XM/Sirius Antenna on top Class A Coachmen Mirada/Pursuit - want to mount antenna on roof and run cable inside between window post and trim down under dash board. Original coach clearance lighting wires, TV & radio antenna wires, etc....

rdl1155 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with my slide out

I have a 2005 Fleetwood Bounder 32w. I can not get the top of the slide out to close all of the way. When it does not close all the way, the floor that the sofa is mounted to does not lay flat, instead there is a 2" gap that you keep tripping over....

Onan 6.5 LPG

Hi allI have a 6.5 Onan LPG generator that starts and runs good but wont produce any power, all the breakers are good, I tripped them and then put them back, even the ones on the generator.. the inverter is good and works... the gen will produce erra...

Hard-wired Battery Tender?

hi guys and gals,I've been using a Battery Tender JR for 2 years now to keep my chassis battery charged while stored. I plug it into a front compartment outlet. That works very well.The manual says its OK to start the engine with the tender plugged i...