Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Where to buy ExtraRide extended warranty

Hello everyone,I am trying to find where to purchase the Extraride extended warranty. I called Wholesalewarranties.com and they longer carry this product.Do you have a recommendation of a company that you have had a good experience with selling Extra...

S-n-L by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

motor power gear slide motor. Need Help

I have a 2000 Damon Intruder. The bedroom slide motor will not extend or retract unless I switch from the engaged mode to release then works fine. Is there any way to adjust clutch brake so that it will release in the normal mode?I've checked the...

chucl66 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onan generator shuts down

I have an Onan Marquis 5500 Generator on my 33R, 2002 Fleetwood Bounder that runs for approximately twenty minutes and then randomly revs up and down, then shuts off. It seems to last a little longer if the motor home is in motion and/or in heat. ...

tacgle by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

TV problems

I am a newb to class A world and recently bought a 2007 Hurricane 34B. It has tube TV's front and back and has what I believe is a Winegard control unit as well as digital convertors. I can't get the rear tv to work at all, only static and the fron...

95impala by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Pilot/Flying J

Just read this and thought I'd pass it along for those that haven't.Pilot/Flying J

bluwtr49 by Explorer II
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Norcold Fridge Shelves ....

It's time to give the double door fridge a good cleaning. Thought the 3 grated shelves would just slide out. Not!!! I see two verticle, one on each side white trim material held on by 3 screws. Before I begin taking things apart, thought I'd ask the ...

2ndhom by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35e

We have friends who are interested in the 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35e, mileage 18,500. Any positive or negative comments re the rig will be appreciated.Thank you. Stay cool (reached 110 today).West Beachhouse

Sliding windows stick

Any ideas on what to use to help the windows slide easier? I keep pulling off the strip that you use to pull them open. I am not sure how to describe these windows, except that I have seen them on most Class Cs. I don't want to destroy the rubber ...

Tire temp with infered gun

How hot of tire temp readings have some of you gotten on hot days?Driving in Eastern WA today and checked tire temp and it was 161 on one dual and on other side one tire was 157. Outside temp was 97 and on asphalt road.Does anybody have a "normal" r...

path1 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing a taller door in my Class A Fleetwood Flair

I just purchased a 1993 22' Fleetwood Flair and the motorhome does not have the factory door. I would like to to install a door with the radius corners but will need to go about 4 inches taller and my question is; If I cut into the header above the d...

Slide out creeping out while driving.

We recently bought a 2007 Allgro Open Road "FRED".Other then the dealer problems its great.On the last trip in high winds the main slide out creep out about two inches from the closed poistion. Chulked it up to high. On the trip home it came out (in ...

Bar_H by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Polish types

when we bought our MH in 2006 we were persuade to get a coating that protects against oxidisation.even after expensive reapplications it does not work.so apparantly we can have the oxidization removed and repolished.is carnuba?? wax just as good?how ...

anon125 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Extra fan for Norcold 1200

I have the NORCXOLD 1200 series refrigerator (like so many). While camping the temperatures in the refrigerator started increasing (somewhere around 45 deg when I found it). Went outside and could not here the fans running so I removed the cover and ...

Favourite places in Texas

Good Morning: This winter we are planning on visiting south Texas. In particular, Galveston area, Corpus Christi/South Padre Island area and Brownsville.Any suggestions on RV parks in those areas would be greatly appreciated.We do a lot of bicycling ...