Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Looking for RV magazine

I would like to know if anyone knows of a good Class A RV magazine. Not interested in parks, recepies, jamborees, etc. just class A RV's. Want to see new RV's, old ones ok, want to know how the RV business is going, who's in business and who's going ...

Onan Genset Points Replacement

Hello all,I've searched this site, and the web and apparently I'm the only dummy that cannot figure out how to manually turn over the engine on my 1989 Onan NHEF 6.5kw generator to change the points. Manual says to remove negative terminal, remove pl...

hram by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

F53 Sway Bar Adjustmenbt

Am in the process of above. Do I have to loosen the sway bar itself to get the holes to align. I have a small jack, if needed. Thanks.

outside wall coming away from floor

next to the passenger seat, wall is separating away from the tubular framing creating a gap of about 1/2 inch between the flooring and the inner wall. I tightened the carriage bolts down, but they keep loosening up. Any recommendations on how to fi...

Tiffin VS. Winnebago

This ought to get some controversy, have looked at both the phaetonand the Winnebago. Like the cockpit better in the Phaeton, but haven't found a40' with recling chairs. We don't like the two couch thing. The Winnebago has the chairs. I like the Ph...

Passenger mirror broken

Just purchased an 08 georgie boy pursuit. Love it. First trip, Fort Wilderness. First accident, hit a tree parking at night. Damage not bad at all. Hit and broke passenger side mirror. Glass only. Contacted Floridamobilerv. They came out to sit...

EllDan by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

exhaust extension small crack repair

I was under my DP looking around for any wiring or other issues and came across a small split in the extension connected to the muffler just before the chrome tip. It is only about a 1/2 inch long and what I would call a slit. What would be the best ...

lj2654 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Fuel mileage of Diesel engines

I'm in the process of shopping for a used diesel pusher. Would appreciate input on the following: All things being equal GCVW, etc, is there a substantial difference in fuel mileage between a larger engine I. E. 400 to 500 HP and a 300 or 330 HP engi...

CP194849 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Inverter/Charger Fried

I don't know when, why, or how it happened but my inverter is fried. I noticed recently that, on the remote panel, the Overload light was on steady and the Battery light was flashing. No output from the inverter, which is a Heart Interface 1500 watt....

gfs1943 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

zoned air conditioning...

...on new-to-us 1998 Monaco Windsor.(is search function working?)How does this work? I have learned how to change from zone 1, zone2, or both through the thermostat settings. At all settings, it seems like the fans of both units are running, and co...

oldmattb by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

FAIL COLORADO EMISSION TEST

Hello everyone,My 1988 winnebego cheiftan will not pass emission testing. we have alread changed wire, spark plugs, oil change ,air filter, air in coach and tires. I even went and got that stuff that is suppose to guarantee you will pass and still ...

Gutter extensions for a 2013 Allegro Open Road ?

Hi AllPlease tell me what specific type of gutter extensions you are using for the Allegro Open Road ?I bought some at WMT & after trying to install them, I do not think that they will properly fit into the rain gutters.We have always used the old sp...

wtfjr by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes