Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Plumbing-Freshwater

Anyone have experience with this?-- When I turn the water pump on my 07 Coachman Cross Country 354MBS water shoots out of the hose hook up. All valves are turned in the correct direction and it works as should when hooked up to water supply or draini...

U-Dinette R&R

There are just the two of us, and ever since we got our class C, we have never been really comfortable with the U-shape dinette. Yes it was completely functional, but we never used the underseat storage, and decided it was time to make things more t...

R V Driving School

Has anyone tried R V Driving School in Atlanta, Ga? My wife is a little timid about driving our class A motor home and we would like for her to gain a little confidence.35 ft Newmar Scottsdale

Thor chateau super C 33sw Windows opening

We have a 2015 Chateau Super C and are now on our second set of front coach frameless Windows, both sides. The first set would open while driving and chatter loudly and the crank would not keep them in. We reported this to MHSRV in Alvarado and the...

Refridgerator use in winter

This will be the first time I have used my motorhome in the winter. Is there anything special that I have to do to use the refrigerator in the cold weather. It seems to me that there should not be anything to do differently, but I want to be sure. Th...

dtrink by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

What type of roof is this?

I have a 2002 Fleetwood 31W GT class c. The roof cover has a textured surface - not flat like the EPDM onot my previous trailer and 5th wheel. The standard self leveling dicor and eternabond tape seem to adhere well. I have been scraping off and repl...

chrisdug by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Fullsize Chevy truck as a toad

I am looking at getting a motorhome and I have a Chevy 1500 that I want to use as a toad. Would a motorhome with a ford v10 be enough for that size toad?

Coachmen Freelander 21QB towing a car

Wife and I have had an eye on the Coachmen Freelander 21QB for some time now. Possibly getting close to buying one. Our biggest sticking point is no transportation once in the camping area except for the camper itself.I was wondering if anybody has...

2009 Safari Simba

I am in the process of buying a newer MH and have come across a 2009 Safari Simba with a WB of 228 and 33 ft long Ford Chassis. Does anybody on here know much about this MH? From the add it is basically what I am looking for, just have not heard much...

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Good Sam Refinancing

I'm currently looking to refinance a Credit Union loan I obtained thru my RV dealer. The rate is much higher than GS's, so I'm probably going to contact them. Prior to doing so, I would like to ask for anyone's experiences and advice in dealing wit...

Local Ford F53 Service cecnter - Los Angeles

I have a Fleetwood Terra SE33s and am looking for the nearest Ford Warranty dealer.I am in the Sand Fernando Valley and do a lot of business with Galpin Ford but I cannot seem to get an answer from them.I have been referred by Ford to 'Rush Truck Cen...

hgrace56 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

DIY film removable from front of MH.

I've been putting off starting this project for several years and I'm too cheap to pay $1000 to have it removed. Posted on here that I was going to start and KDK sent me a PM to call him... he was on his second removal and he had found the secret to ...

Ivylog by Explorer III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Kitchen Faucet Leaks - BAD

The kitchen faucet in our 2004 PW Plateau was dripping. Phoenix Faucets sent us a "kit" to replace the ball joint. We did this and then water squirted everywhere! Then read the directions and did it again carefully - three times. Now water is se...

Toilet Leaks

Our toilet is leaking - it looks like it's clean water so it's not an emergency at least. The caulk around the bottom has come loose. Would it leak just because the caulk needs replacing, or should I have a service person check it out?