RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Xfinity internet

My I-pad says Xfinity internet is available at our campsight the only other option I am aware of would be a hot-spot off wife's Verizon phone. Has anyone else dealt with this option and recommend or advise to stay away from this option. Thanks, Jim...

04fxsts by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

R.I.P, my trusty Toshiba

Well, my Toshiba laptop passed away suddenly the other day. Couldn't turn it on, yet worked fine day before. Probably a bad mother board. Over the years, I've only owned Toshibas since I found them to be pretty reliable. Well, it seems Toshiba isn't ...

mr__ed by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Securing an antenna mast to a trailer?

Nothing is worse than going camping and roughing it (in a FHU CG!) and not being able to have TV due to inadequate OTA signal, too many trees for satellite TV or no CG cable TV.So am thinking of getting a lightweight fiberglass sectional mast (4' sec...

Spare tires

We stopped by the Georgetown KY store last week to pick up a spare tire and rim for my parents who were already ahead of us and had struck some debris causing both tires to flatten. To my shock, the service department stated they don't carry rims an...

Qi Induction Phone Chargers

I purchased a Samsung Qi Induction charger for my wife's Samsung phone. I thought this would be great for her because she has severe arthritis in her hands and plugging charger cords into her phone is always challenging.The induction charging works w...

771 Again for DirecTV

This time it is the stick house. Simple installation, SWM 3 antenna 30' from receiver with no splitters. System has worked perfect for a year+ and all of a sudden, get the 771 error (can't "see" the antenna).Swapped out all coaxswapped LNB's getting ...

Belgique by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Automated call screening feature to block automated dialers

Some of you, like I, have seen a message from Magicjack that introduces their "Automated call screening" service. What this amounts to is that any caller will be asked to dial a random digit to complete the call. If your incoming caller can't listen ...

How to get in touch with management at DirecTV

Does anyone know how to reach someone up the line at Directv. I asked about buying a used, Ebay, DVR and was told by Technical Assistance to call ahead with the Receiver ID number before buying. I have called on about 6 that was listed as "pre-owned"...

Replacing original TV hookup with a Winegard SensarPro

Hey folks, I bought the Winegard SensarPro to replace my original TV hookup but I'm wondering, the cable would run from my original plate to the back of the TV. With the SensarPro am I going to need go still a hole in the wall to connect my TV to the...

Email sign in error?

When I try to sign in to my Hotmail account (I know, I know, Hotmail), it takes me to a page with this message. I've retyped it, closed it, refreshed it, and shut down, cleared cache, and rebooted twice - keep getting this message ... Anyone got s...

Good places to buy Weboost 4G-X RV amplifier

I almost decided to buy the 4G-X RV so I called Wilson about the internal to external antenna separation. The tech's response was 16 feet (the max I can get in my truck camper) should be OK but be sure to buy from a supplier that has an acceptable r...

RV Navigational Apps???

Hi,I navigate with my Ram's GPS or my phone which works fine for me, but now that I have a 5th wheel I am looking for an app that will help me to avoid routes that may have low bridges, tight streets, etc. that I would not want to drive on with a big...

bowler1 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

CW Strikes Again

I received an order today, #1703425. Since when do gum wrappers and band webbing constitute packing. Not one liquid item was bagged, as in the past, as a result, item #10046 leaked much of it's contents inside the box, making a mess. There was ZERO p...

jdb7566 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes