RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RV TV

Wanting some type satellite tv for our trips. Seems very limited and expensive options are all we have. Mostly camping in rural areas, so regular over the air not very feasible. Is it suck it up time , or do anyof you guys have better options or pixy...

Windows 10, stop notifications

Fairly recent windows 10 user. Home version, creators update.The notifications that shoot in from the lower right corner on the screen, and have audio sound, are driving me crazy.How can I turn these off?Examples:Every time a new song plays off my pl...

Wrace by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there any way to opt out?

Every time we go to our e-mail there's advertisement's on the header. I would like to opt out but I think I know the answer. They supply the funds for all these site's so we don't have to pay." No such thing as a free lunch." OH well.:(

DKean by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Play iTunes movies on Sony Smart TV

As a crazy iTunes fan, I have purchased so many iTunes movies, but there is no way for me to enjoy all these movies on Sony smart TV. Since all iTunes movies are combined with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only.Having sea...

Rorence by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Travel Blog -- Lots of Questions

In the past when I traveled I simply posted photo on one of the free websites. See my travel photos in my signature below.This year my DD will be traveling with me. She want to create a blog. I have a number of question.1. I lost a number of photos...

TenOC by Nomad
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Back up Camera

My back-up camera is working fine until I turn on the turn signals. When it's on the right signal it shows the left side of the unit. Same with when I turn on the left signal it shown the right side of the vehicle. It just started this, Was working f...

Dish network

Getting fed up with Dish raising prices constantly . I have a wine-guard traveler on my motor home through Dish. If I would switch services to Direct TV or someone else would they work on my Wine-guardSystem ??

Dennis12 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Argonne National Labs improving batteries

The good folks at ANL took a break from "stockpile stewardship" and looked into making batteries better.ClickyThey've built batteries in the lab using a "wet" lithium anode instead of a completely dry one and found charging time drastically reduced a...

What automatic antenna

I have dish at home with three VIP612DVR receivers. I want to carry one and maybe two receivers with me on trips.I am tired of setting up the dish and want to mount an antenna on RV roof.Which ones do I consider, starting with the cheapest first?Tha...

Lithium Iron cells

Stumbled across this:eBay$89 gets you sixty 3.2v cellsFolks scared of lithium cobalt technology, this is the safer iron based electrolyte.

dish satellite

Can I record TV from Dish Satellite with my Magnavox DVR?

J_E by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cell phone networking question

We currently are on the Verizon network with 4 devises, each with 15g of shared bandwidth. currently we have to connect devices (laptops, printer...) each time, to the hotspot currently turned on.Do they make a router or other device that will search...

cpd520 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Ant. PS turns on TV

Here's a new one.. Yesterday, on two seperate occasions I turned on the antenna power supply and it caused the Vizio TV to turn on!Hard to imagine static cold make its way back through such a totally separate circuit but I can't come up with any othe...

ScottG by Nomad
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Password Reset

I'm trying to either change or eliminate my login password. I've tried using the command, netplwiz, but I need the original password in order to use it, which I kno longer know. Can anyone recommend a password retrieval tool that they've used in the ...

mr__ed by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes