RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I need an Ereader.

My old Nook died. They will not repair it and it was slowly loosing functions thru non-support, anyway. I have the app on my Eclipse 7, but the battery sucks. I also have the app on my phone, but that's hard to use.Has anyone tried Nook's basic Glowl...

Jean_S by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish For Dummies

This is all new to me so I have a lot of questions. We have Dish at home. The main receiver says Hopper Sling and has a plastic card (data card?) that says G4. We also have Joeys in the house.We recently bought a 2008 Winnebago that had a Dish Tailg...

valve stem extensions

I ordered 45 degree valve stem extensions from Camping World. They were advertised as a set of 2. But billing shows they charged me individually and also double shipping.

DVR

Considering bundling my TV, phone and internet service. The cable provider rents a DVR for $5.00/month.Is there a DVR available for purchase that will work with Time Warner? Currently have DirecTV with recorder.Edited to say: WITHOUT DVR

Direct TV satellite dish

We have a standard receiver from Direct TV that we use in the trailer. I have been using a tripod and regular satellite dish. I have gotten pretty good at finding a signal. This past weekend saw several people out with various types of portable dish...

Portable automatic antennas

Looking to set up for DISH. Trying to decide which DISH antenna to get. I have 2 TVs in the TT. Would rather have only one coaxial to supply the 2 tvs splitting at the TT to 2 receivers rather than separate lines to each receiver. I am prewired f...

TomTom Horrible Routing

I have a Via 1505 with updated maps. I recently went on a trip to Fla. where the GPS was more harm than good. It is set to Fastest and IQ enabled.It sent me thru Jacksonville on 95 instead of 295 to 10 which is longer and slower. At that point I shut...

az99 by Explorer
  • 52 replies
  • 0 likes

C/W Carefree Sunblocker 6'X15'

First let me say this is NOT a complaint.I'm asking out of curiosity. I went on line this morning to check out their Sunblocker screens and while the DW and I were in Lake City Fl.this afternoon I stopped by the C/W store and purchase one.I paid $108...

CW Online Never Got Credit!

Full storyCamping world owes me a credit on a failed online purchase. Two weeks ago they told me the credit would appear shortly on my credit card. Still nothing.I have tried many times calling and being placed on hold. No more. To me even looking ...

rdmike by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Firefox

I know I've asked this before but can't remember the answer. I'm using Firefox and think my hubby did something to it. My bookmarkmenu or list is missing from the side. How to I get it to show again. I know this is really simple.

DC_MC by Explorer II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Calling out Good Sam Care Team

I placed an order on May 26 with Camping world in excess of $600. It still shows as "Processing". If it helps the order number is 15106314 and my Good Sam Member number is 815458716. I have already tried all other channels for rectification and th...

C-Bee by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish / two tv's

I have an RV with two tv's that are the Jensen system hooked together. I am interested in putting the smallest dome on top of the roof that I can. I am interested in being able to watch different programs on both tv's. I understand that I will pro...

pondmn by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Word 2010 include date and file name at bottom of each page?

I recently upgraded to Word 2010 and can't figure out how to get the date and file name on the bottom of each page. In the previous version I had it set up that way but I can't seem to figure it out on this newer version with the ribbon style menu ac...

Wrace by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Never Order Online from Camping World

What a joke. I ordered 10 days ago, 3 items online for a total of 143 dollars. I asked for the items to be shipped to the camp ground I am currently staying at. Looking online, I see no delivery information or status. I am now on the phone on hold...

rdmike by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes