RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Vista Upgrade to Win10?

I have an older desktop running Vista that we only rarely use (I have a laptop, wife has an Ipad). I want to keep it as a backup and for occasional tasks that are easier on the desktop. I don't think MS is offering the free Win10 upgrade for Vista. M...

***Update*** Adding Canadian service to Verizon plan

So here's an update on how this is going! Two words - very well!Global service started when supposed to - keeping data off roaming for now, as access to WiFi is good. Placing calls without issue. Plan allows for 250 min. So far so good! STAnyone...

Computer help

All of a sudden, my computer has started to do the strangest things, words are underlined and when I accidentally hover near one, I get some advertisement. It saids online.com but I can't find a program on my computer If anyone knows how to get rid...

Please please please help with satellite

The directions for setting up this is very poor!! We have a directv H25-500 receiver with a Winegard Carryout. Model PM-2000 digital receiver. Last fall we had directv installed at our house and the installer left a small box with us and said this ...

Jefa Tech Wifi Repeater

I have installed the antenna and cable into RV, hooked up box and turned on power, but that is far as my tech knowledge is, the manual says to go to web browser and connect the repeater control panel and configure to get it working..I have no idea wh...

timmac by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Limited connection on one computer

I am in a RV campground.Free WI-FI and my kindle fire hooks up and works fine. My two Dell computers sometimes connects good but other times indicates Limited connection. At the same time my tablet works fine.I ran the trouble-shooting program and it...

ronmc by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jefa Tech programming?

i ordered the Jefa Tech repeater. In their instructions it says it is technically possible to have it log into an open network automatically. They cannot program it to do that. Has anyone figured out a way to program it themselves?

Apple iPhone 6?

How safe is it to do banking transactions on my new Apple iPhone 6?Does it have an Internet Security system built in?

TV components

I am considering purchasing a '06 National Dolphin Class A. Most if not all of the components (DVD player, stereo system, etc...) that all go into the custom box to the right of the TV are missing. All speakers, TVs, etc... are all still in place....

gjtrafl by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I improve wi-fi at rv parks?

Most, if not all, the rv parks I've stayed at have only intermitten wi-fi signals. These are private parks, KOA parks,and a FEW resort rv parks. How can I get better/more consistent reception? Would like your ideas. Thanks.

vandave by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Text message crashing Iphones!

Just a heads up.Not only is this going around and crashing iPhones. People are then sending it to friends as a joke. :RAnd if you have it set to preview that is as good as opening it.So watch what you open and maybe change your preview settings for n...

Old Man Going I-Phone ------ Advice Please

I'm going to dump my land line, dump my cable internet, throw away my two ATT flip phones and go to 2 I-Phones, an internet MyFi hotspot with 20 gigs/month of data----- for $240/month (all Verizon). Comments??They are offering us Apple 5C's, Droid M...