RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

For those who never had the unlimited verizon plan?

What did you do? Paid verizon for extra data to watch movies while camping?Gave up and stored movies on a hard drive or dvd's?Bought a satellite internet dish and plan?I'm considering some much needed hardware up grades and would like some tips and ...

rerod by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish 1000.4 Western Arc aiming

I have a Dish Network 1000.4 with the Western Arc LNB setup in Northern OK. My tripod shaft is true vertical, I have the elevation and skew set correctly for this Zip code, and I have a signal on my BirDog meter of 100% on the 119 Sat with a totally...

FireFox error

i keep getting this error which I have to shut down the system to clear it.""Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system. Firefox is already runnin...

TV / DVD Player Question

So, the new RV has a 39" Furrion LED HDTV ... and below that is a Jensen JRV212T player that looks like it does about everything.We put a DVD into the Jensen, and it started playing, with the movie audio coming out of the speakers ... but, it would n...

Samson S4 issues

I have a Samsung S4 and lately 2 things have occurred and am not sure why.First. I orginally had only my phone contacts listed under my contact.For a reason I don't understand,I now have a ll my Facebook friends under contacts. The next problem is ab...

windows 10 fyi

I heard this morning on tech news that so many people are disappointed with windows 8 that beginning next year they will be releasing windows 10,I guess 9 must have been a flop.

I_rv by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Three TV's two satellie receivers

I am purchasing a new bunk house trailer. I will have the main tv in the lounge area, the kids tv in the bunk area and a small tv in our bedroom. I have the hook up figured out for the main tv and the kids tv. Plug the cable into the satellie plug...

Weather Widget

Does anyone use a weather widget for your desktop computer? what one do you use ? I would like one without a lot of adds and is safe for my computer. I am using Windows 7, thanks in advance. Jay

J_herb by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Anybody carry an electronic keyboard on board?

I have a Yamaha electronic keyboard that I bought to carry with me in our 37 foot motorhome - but there was no good place to store it in the cabin, and no convenient place to set it up for playing.Anyone know of a keyboard that is real slim and easy ...

Google search engine problem

When ever I try to do a google search using google chrome the results come back from yahoo. I gone into the settings and removed all the other search engines listed--yahoo was not there--and every search ends up with yahoo. Is anyone else having th...

Protecting Your Browser Against The HTTPS SSL Flaw

Google just recently revealed a flaw in SSL 3.0 used in HTTPS to secure web connections. The SSL protocol is now 18 years old, and has been superseded by the more secure TLS(Transport Layer Security). However, some browsers still support SSL 3.0 conn...

1492 by Moderator
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Tweak a website?

Anyone on here good at tweaking an existing website? I keep getting stuck on some minor issues (a techni-capped Monkey here) and need a little assistance.Don't want to play this out on a thread, but if anyone can help, please PM me ... Thanks M4...