RV Newbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get a driver license in FL

Ok , I live in oregon right now Im going to be moving full time to FL and live in my rv from park to park,what do I need to get a driver license in FL as in I will have "No Permanent Address" to give the DMV

Trying to decide which RV

Looking to get back in rv world. I haven'the been around them in 15 plus years, and I am trying to figure out what would suit me best. Maybe you guys can help.Most uses would be for fish camp. (All seasons)stored here 80% of time. Would be nice to ha...

Purchasing a Travel Trailer

Hello to all and thanks in advance!I was wondering if I should enter a dealership and buying a used or new TT? I know in a perfect world I would buy from a private seller but this may not be an option. I would appreciate feedback from experiences f...

er78mph by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Advice on long-term plan

- I am very unfamiliar with RVs. Never spent a night in one. - Never spent a night in a campground. - Have done some tent camping in my youth.- I am very active and in good shape for physical activities. - As owner of Conversion vans, I am familiar ...

RVTravel by Explorer
  • 48 replies
  • 0 likes

New to Rving and need help on identifying a part.

Hi, I am sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section, and if someone needs to move it, I understand completely. I have a 1977 Dodge Sportsman Motor Home with a 360 v8 engine. IT only has 81,000 miles on it and I got it for a great deal. Proble...

West Coast Trip (Hwy #1?)

I've heard a lot about driving down the west coast of the US. Does anyone have any tips about which route to take? Should we just follow Hwy #1 closest to the coast all the way down from Seattle? Are there signs to follow such as 'Scenic Route'? ...

Maybe there's a lesson here about tires?

My kid runs a trailer shop and tells me some pretty goods stories from time to time. He went in Saturday to do catch up on some paper work. He's not open Saturdays, but pulls into his shop driveway and there is a large trailer parked in middle of hi...

path1 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Water line

What size is the water line that goes from the fresh tank into the pump? Mine looks old and I'd like to replace it.... its flexible and kinda looks braided but not a braided metal line.... its held on by hose clamps...

Filling water tanks - 2006 Jayco Greyhawk 31SS

New to this forum, and to RVing!Getting ready for our first trip, and we're scratching our heads trying to fill the water tanks. Owners manual has a vague diagram showing on and off positions for valves, but we can't seem to find valves 7, 8, and 9. ...

Dicor question.. I'm not sure, need help

Roof material is TPO confirmed by manufacture.Roof edge folds over and is held on by something like this.I want to seal on top of the metal. Just a little ribbon of caulking that works like an umbrella. The caulking would just prevent water from get...

path1 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

atwood

My atwood mod GC10A-4e, will not work in the electric mode.Any held is welcome!Thanks

used rv mileage

I have never done anything with a RV and I am considering purchasing a rv for using as part of light treatment(ability to be away from light at night) Looking at ads for motor homes/rvs it seems that the mileage is very low ie 30,000-50,000 miles on ...

whicotom by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Monitoring your home

We are new and plan on going to Florida for winter, How do you monitor your home when you are away? Especially the furnace, in case it goes out.

Just bought a Camper

I know nothing about camping other than we just bought this 05 flagstaff forest river !!!***Link Removed******Link Removed******Link Removed***