RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

EZ Pass issues

We just got back from our cross country trip from RI to South Dakota. Our ez pass worked sometimes and other times we would get a yellow light stating to contact EZ pass. Other times we would stuck at the gate until a attendant came over and verifi...

suprz by Explorer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

WDH Really Needed?

Does a 19' Travel Trailer weighing less than 5000lbs and 450lbs TW being towed by a 3/4 truck need a WDH? Or Antisway?

1L243 by Explorer II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting rid of Road Trip grill - replace with Weber Q?

We're both getting fed up with our Coleman Road Trip grill. It's a real POS (piece of stupidity). Cheap quality, a few too many bad design features and I'm getting tired of "folding" it up and stuffing it into our pass-through. Dang thing doesn't ...

Campsite personalized signs

Hey guys-We are looking at getting an exterior personalized wood sign for our camper. Probably one with hanging plates beneath a main one. I really like the 3D style ones I've seen, but I'm wondering what you guys have found.Perhaps you can post pi...

alesis by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Trailer Sway on Eclipse Evolution 25ft

Hi everyone. I've been dealing with my trailer swaying since taking it off the lot new. I have a 2013 eclipse evolution bunkhouse trailer 25 footer. I had the dealer set me up with a load transfer hitch and friction sway device. I started towing ...

Awaldow by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

what not to do before leaving on a trip

I am leafing a Mexican caravan in just over a week. One of the customers decided to wash & polish his rig and fell off the ladder & broke his heel. Pins & screws time. I suspect his wife is miffed to say the least. Moral of the stoy is don't climb u...

Tequila by Explorer
  • 44 replies
  • 0 likes

KZ Sportsmen 16BH, Bike Rack on Rear Bumper

Hi all, new forum member and owner of 2010 KZ Sportsmen 16BH. Towing with 2013 Kia Sorento EX V6. I know, it's pushing it, but we might be changing our tow vehicle for next season, but will need to stick to something that can be my wife's daily drive...

Olli by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

65 and we want to rv

We are 65 and we are thinking about full time rving. We plan a trip to florida for the winter next year. We are serious. We bought a truck and a fifth wheel and did some camping this year,My questions. Any tips on where to stay in florida for the win...

What kind of winter work is available in the southwest?

I'm thinking of going to the southwest US for the winter. What kind of seasonal/temporary jobs might I find there to do for a few months? I'm NOT interested in volunteer-camp-host type jobs, I want an actual paying job. I don't really care what it is...

I_am_Yu by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

2200 RV Storage Sapces Lost in Orange County CA

Its been years in the making, but it has finally happened. The RV's located on the runways of the EL Toro Marine Base being asked to leave to make room for new home construction. Announcement El Toro Shuts Out 2200 RV Spaces Here

2bzy2c by Explorer II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes