RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Do you carry extra fuel

We do a lot of driving at over night and on our trip last year I almost ran out of diesel because a couple of gas station were closed and the ones that were open didn't have diesel. I try to plan our stops were I can get diesel but we all know how pl...

Triple axle question

I know the triple axel provides less pin weight but how do they tow?I have heard a guy at a campground say negative things like they don't turn well and you can hear the rubbing noises ??????Any input appreciated.

NC / SC beaches

There are literally millions of RVers camping at this moment on SC, and NC beaches. There was a shark attack near the Rodanth KOA today around 4 PM. There was a shark attack yesterday near Avon NC. In fact in the past week there have been 5 (FIVE - V...

Good Sam Club gone bad

This company seems to have become a fairly shady marketing firm. I get at least a couple of mailings from them every week for the same products over and over and over again. If I didn't sign up for their insurance after the first 50 mailings, I don...

Looking For New Shocks For Nissan Versa

I want to replace the shocks on my 2008 Nissan Versa...at 114,000 miles it's time. Wanted to put Bilsteins, but they don't make a product. Have shocks and struts on the front and regular shocks on the back. Looking for suggestions. THANKS!

Sooooo frustrated trying to get hitch pin rating

Nothing worse than researching something for hours that should be so easy to find out and not finding the answer. Bought a Bolt locking hitch pin so ignition key matches the lock. Amazing that even the website of Bolt won't show a dang rating!!!This ...

Flat tow brakes

We are totally new to the Class A world, traded our 5er for a Class A 2 months ago.We want to tow a car four down and have been investigating various cars. The one we are looking at now is a 2014 Ford Focus. Any opinions? The steps to flat tow it ...

Used rigs with nasty stuff in the bathroom?

When looking at a used "C", one thing I notice is that people use the bathroom to store stuff... and for some reason, it winds up being quite a smelly place, with some of the most noxious stuff stashed there.Is this an exception, or is this the norm?...

mlts22 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Refrigerator Propane vs Electric

I was wondering if it makes any difference for running the refrigerator runs under propane or electricity for running cooler? Also, if outside temperature would make a difference if refrigerator was running on electricity or propane?

1L243 by Explorer II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

think I would mess my drawers

think i would mess my drawershttp://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/offbeat/banff-campground-closed-after-bear-rips-through-tent-trailer/ar-AAciN4J?ocid=iehp

Jebby14 by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there such a thing as too much Tongue Weight?

I have a Rockwood 2306 (2016 model)Ready to go camping trailer weight is roughly 4600 lbsWeighed the TW on Sherwood scale and it came up at 800 lbsUsing a Reese straight line WDH with 800 lb trunnion bars.Is the tongue weight to far over the recomme...

Help finding a small sink

New 21 ft pull behind has a bathroom but no sinkHas a commode an shower stall.My mounting area is the wall between the commode an shower stall maybe 20 inches.This is the same area if sitting on the commode my legs will be facing the shower stall....

rickhise by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes