Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Understanding the generator wiring

Hey guys , so ive been doing some upgrades to the electrical system of my eagle cap 811 , im in the process of installing a victron multiplus inverter charger As i learn more about the camper wiring and 12v electrical in general , i contacted eagle c...

I think I am beginning to understand...

We have been RVing for 15+ years, started with a hard sided Aliner popup. Went to a 22' TT for 4.5 years before trading it in on a 24' Class C. Then added a couple of open trailers to tow my motorcycles ending with my current {and last} a 6 X 10',...

Calling weight police - help

Hello,I am in the process of getting a new setup, truck and 5th wheel. Truck is a 2022 F350 King Ranch 4x4 SRW short bed Diesel. Fifth wheel is 2021 Solitude 378mbs. I am also planning to add Summo spring helpers as I used these before with my F150 a...

speediq99 by Explorer II
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes

Fuel tank recommendation.

Hello,We just bought a Ford 2022 Diesel F350 KR crew cab short bed. I would like to add a external 40-50g slim tank on the bed behind the cab with gravity fill only. We will be towing a 5th wheel.Any recommendation on what to get?Not necessary but a...

speediq99 by Explorer II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Seat Comfort

Definitely don't want to start my truck is better than your truck post.Beginning to look at 2022/2023 dually F350 or F450 and the GM 3500. Long box, 4x4, diesels in Lariat or King Ranch and High Country/Denali trim levels. On some forum (can't reme...

Vin vs door sticker

Punched in the VIN of a truck I’m looking at. It lists the GVWR as 11,400 However the door sticker says GVWR 12,300.Any ideas? It’s a Ram 3500 mega cab PICS

Adding more Solar and DC-DC charger

Hope all is well guys and girlsAbout 6 months ago i came here with a plan to leave my high priced NYC apt and move into my truck camper full time , well , its been one hell of a ride so far !Over the last few months ive payed close attention to my en...

General Question on Discounts

I'm getting ready to purchase a new travel trailer in the 20' to 25' range. I've identified about four or five that fit my needs. It appears that dealers are willing to shave about 18%-20% off the MSRP. Is it realistic to expect this discount for a c...

No heat / Furnace not working

Hi. I bought in August a Grand Design 297QB brand new and while I did test everything there - on the RV lot - and then, nowadays when temperatures start to drop, the heater is not working.It did work for a couple of hours back in September, but now. ...

kode9 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Murphy Bed vs. Separate Bedroom

I am looking for opinions for those of you that had murphy beds or at least considered them.We are looking for a new camper and have been going back and forth between the pros and cons of a separate sleeping space that does not convert, versus a couc...

Models similar to Puma 32BHQS

I've got 4 kids, so I'm looking for a bunkhouse that actually has 4 bunks, and not just 3 in the back because of a large outdoor kitchen.I also really like the sideways bed up front for extra room, as well as a W/D hookup.I'm having trouble finding o...

t-smith by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes