Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

my first disappointment

2015 ram 3500took back to dealer because I was looking for the daylight running lights. was told they don't have them. first time dodge buyer, all my GM trucks, when turned on in gear has running lights on. Not Ram. I was hoping to connect my ba...

FCA adds Siri Eyes Free

If you have a compatible U-Connect radio you can downlaod and install it free or take it to your dealer for the update.To check if your U-Connect FCA vehicle is included CLICK HERE and enter your 17 digit VIN number.Don

anutami: How did you end up sealing that 3" hole?

The old thread got closed but I was wondering what you did to cover that 3" hole left when you removed the tv antenna. I think I'll be in the same boat so was hoping to see your solution.thanks.here's the link to the previous threadhttps://www.rv.ne...

hedge by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital Thermostat Install Question

I posted here b/c some of the archive posts I looked at were for very LARGE (physical housing) thermostats. I would like to keep the thermostat in the same location and none of the big ones will work.Does anyone have a specific make/model they can r...

Stars101 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

2016 Ram 3500 Hitch Height issue

Needing to purchase a new hitch for my 2016 RAM 3500 long bed. The truck has the factory air suspension. I backed under the fifth wheel today to get some measurements. It appears that I have about 13 1/2 inches from the bed to the top of the king ...

minnow by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

BW 3600 hitch

For those that have this hitch, how do you access the safety pin for the jaw lever? I can barely reach the lever itself, let alone the safety pin from outside the truck even standing on a step.Thinking about creating a new longer pin with extra long ...

Things I don't understand

DW and I talk to everyone but I don't always get it...One guy won't travel with any fresh water or anything in the waste tanks. No convenience of freshening up or having the bathroom?Another guy shuts his propane tanks so he can only run six hours at...

Anmacc2 by Explorer
  • 119 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Water Tank

We have had a TT for 4 years now and just picked up our new Jayco this afternoon. Our walk through was good but the person had been there three weeks so I am glad we knew most of the general information. Here is my question, I was always told that...

Power inverter Shut off

Hoping someone can help me out here.I have a small inverter (400w)in my trailer that we basically use for the kids to watch some tv at bed time since the campground we are usually in doesn't allow a generator to be run at night. My problem arises in ...

jmy74 by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes