Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Retractable vs Folding Hard Covers

I have a new 3/4 ton truck and I am looking for a hard bed cover. I like the retractables best, with the 2 main negatives being the space the canister takes up in the front of the bed and the price. The back flip style folding covers would be my next...

Roadtech by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove back inner wall?

1989 480 9'6"I have to track and fix the wiring that goes from the outside porch light, up the wall, and across the ceiling to the overhead light. Question is, how involved will it be if I have to remove the dinette? And does the wall slip in aroun...

pcoplin by Explorer II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Duramax and Blue Def

I had to replace both nox sensors at around 40,000 miles. They were covered under warranty. The GM dealer asked what def fluid I was using. Had been using Blue Def from Walmart, he said that Blue def was causing problems with the sensors and recommen...

SDM by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Watch the plug

Set the camper in the truck on top of the harness. Caused some strange power spikes in the truck, and didn't have tail lights for the better part of 300 miles... sporty!

It must be a sign

This morning I'm taking the cover off our N.L. TC, just as I get ready to fold the cover up I hear a honk, and as I look up their's a pair of Canadian Geese flying in tandem right over the TC. In case your not aware N.L.'s logo is a pair of Canadian ...

K_Mac by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery

Top of the morning- Question , is it normal for your T.T. battery to not keep charge while been is storage? I do have several batteries raging from tractors to my other T.T. and I use a trickle charger to keep them up to snuff. But this T.T. batter...

kennyd63 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

1972 Continental

We are going to look at a 1972 Continental camper tomorrow, and I've been searching online and can't find a thing about them. The seller said Continental is the manufacturer. Is anyone here familiar with these?

nano by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New to the site

Hi, I am new to this site. We just came to the dark side (we meaning my my husband, myself, and my daughter), we just purchased a 2014 Aerolite and we love it. It is a big upgrade from the Viking popup we had, I am not sure if this is where I post m...

Bro's Dometic fails again.

Calling all gurus du Dometique. On our recent trip to Death Valley, my brother John's refrigerator in his 9.5 OUTFITTER! stopped with the cold. This is the second time. He had to replace the fridge once before, i think on warranty. Luckily he has a s...

jefe_4x4 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Just purchased 2007 Coleman/Fleetwood Utah

After a bit of shopping around we just bought a 2007 Coleman Utah and was wondering if anyone here has the same or a similar model. Anything to look out for? Seems to be in really good shape with no mods or repairs that I can find. Been out of the ...

Video Review of Oliver Legacy Elite II

Well, I finally got my video posted of my new Oliver. It's rather long, but there was alot to cover. Please have a look and leave a comment if you like.http://wincrasher.blogspot.com/2015/03/video-review-of-oliver-legacy-elite-ii.html

BLACKSTONE 280RLSB

Hi, we are seriously thinking of buying the above listed trailer. we would greatly appreciate any info good or bad. We really love the floor plan and all the bells and whistles. Will be towing with a RAM 3500 CTD so are not worried about weight. Look...

FYI boondocking places

Just wanted to make people aware that the TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) has a lot of places to camp for free:http://www.tva.gov/river/recreation/dispersed/ If you click on the map link you can zoom into areas to see what is available.We will be us...