Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Towing 7000 LB trailer?

Hello, Anyone towing a 7000LB+ trailer with a 42"+ extension With out weight disruption. How does it handle? My 28" worked great. Just wondering if 14" makes a big difference. Keep it clean people. Thanks, Andy

ADA6969 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

New and confused

Hey all! New here, so instantly I apologize if this info is somewhere else, and I do not know where. I did some searching, but I'm also at work so I can't steal all the time. My Wife and I just entered into the travel trailer world. We're pretty ...

eherber by Explorer
  • 43 replies
  • 0 likes

Water lines

When blowing out water lines with a compressor what’s the secret to keeping constant regulated pressure thank you

Blay by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Norcold fridge issue

I just bought a 2005 21 foot Komfort travel trailer, it is in very good shape and everything works except the fridge does not turn on, the display will not light up at all. Both the ac and dc fuses on the pc board are good and I have checked the volt...

New to all this..

So in efforts to save a little bit of money in the crazy real estate market that is Oregon right now I decided to go out and buy a travel trailer. I found a 2012 Evergreen everlite 31 foot trailer. I found out recently that the company shut down in 2...

Aluminum or fiberglass trailer

I currently have an aluminum side camper and have no issues with it. I am looking into trading and I am wondering what you see as the pros and cons of either aluminum sideline or fiberglass. My concern when I see fiberglass is a lot of them have ripp...

nmhuntr by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Sunset Trail 253RB

Been looking at a new 2021 Sunset Trail 253RB, just wondering if anyone has any experience with this brand/model? Any tips on best price paid? Thanks.

deshatt by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crappyjacks

I have probably run my jacks up/down 20-25 times this season, for the second time, today, I blew my LR 20 amp fuse, everything seems ok voltage to all 4 corners is the same, nothing loose or frayed. Any thoughts on why. Any one else run into this p...

K_Mac by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestions for sagging roof

I have a 20 year old travel trailer where the roof is starting to sag in the middle by the AC unit; it's starting to leak into the RV. Just wondering, is it worth repairing the roof? Or is there a good way to help prevent the water from collecting o...

madime by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

My New Flatbed Camper!!!

Well, we got it all together!We got a new 2019 Dodge 4500 cab and chassis, a Hillsboro aluminum flatbed, Torklift Fast Guns, and a 2008 Lance 1181We are looking at getting some tool boxes to put under the wings to add more storageMore / larger pictur...

Trailer flooded

I am new to travel trailers. Mine got delivered yesterday. Today the carpet under the dinette and sofa are flooded but I can't tell where the water is coming from. My landlord hooked it up to city water yesterday and left the hose running. I am stayi...

Ruyack by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Series campers?

Anyone have one of these? What has your experience been? For those who are unfamiliar with the brand, it's an Australian company that makes rugged off-road trailers. These have uniquely tough suspensions that really articulate well and the bodies hav...

Lexx by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting truck to TCamper

Hello, just joined the forum because I am a new owner of a 1982 Sun lite eagle TC. I am going thru it trying to familiarize myself with the workings of it. My question is on topic as to plugging the TC to the truck. I have a trailer harness plug at t...

Broken a banjo bolt

I need a idle banjo bolt foe a onan 146-0545so ‘‘this is for a generator model 2.5KVFA26120B. If this is not available what is the specs for this bolt. What is the tread pitch and diameter what threads type I.e SAE Thanks