Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Reasonably Priced Portable Compressor Fridge

In July, I bought a new camping beer fridge to replace an old thermoelectric cooler that was just so-so at cooling. The best I ever saw out of it was about 24° below ambient. It was also a power hog, pulling about 75 watts running on its AC power bri...

NRALIFR by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Carrying your camping chairs.

Has anybody ever used these??https://www.amazon.com/Camco-51430-Clamp-N-Carry-Chair-Bike/dp/B000EDQR5U/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Camco+Clamp+n+Carry+RV+Ladder+Mounted+Chair+Rack+51430&qid=1587869858&sr=8-1

specta by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

We're Baaaack - thanks!, and 2 questions

So we've run the full gamut - have officially owned almost every form of RV plus a converted cargo van; it was the van (think "steel tent" - no kitchen) and the emergence of Covid that drove us to buy a small TT, wanting to be self-contained for loca...

storage door lock

Hi, I have a storage door lock on my '05 Lance 1030 that won't turn now. Any suggestions on a fix? I did try to lubricate it but it is still hung up. Thanks in advance!

Nevrdun by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Something Else to Obsess Over

I put this marine hatch cover in my water tank several years ago after running a screw into the side, and wanting to fix it from the inside rather than removing the tank. I look inside the tank at least a few times a year, and there’s usually sedimen...

NRALIFR by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

2002 Lance 811 Rebuild: Rig is Ready!

Finally got the Lance on the truck and drove it around some yesterday! The HappiJac Qwik-Loads that came with the camper cleaned up nice! Polished them up and hopefully keeps the rust at bay. Really wanted a new set of Fast Guns but couldn't swall...

BurbMan by Explorer II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Leaving potable antifreeze in the system

I haven't used my TC since last fall so now it's been a year since I filled the water system with potable antifreeze. And I have no plans to use the TC until next spring at the earliest....when a Covid-19 vaccine is available.Do I need to change it ...

EGR Deletes

I am a first itme diesel owner as of July. My truck is a 2013 3500 duramax with 57,000 miles on it. Recently it pulled a NOx code. Teh diesel shop I am taking it too said new sensorts are $370 a piece. He said most choose to the delete vs. replaceme...

mrad by Explorer II
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Mopeka propane tank sensor

I recently replaced batteries on my Mopeka propane tank level monitor. One of the tanks is not producing a reading on the monitor. I read that sometime the rubber pad on the bottom of the sensor can cause a problem. I have not been able to find a ...

scotty46 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing 7000 LB trailer?

Hello, Anyone towing a 7000LB+ trailer with a 42"+ extension With out weight disruption. How does it handle? My 28" worked great. Just wondering if 14" makes a big difference. Keep it clean people. Thanks, Andy

ADA6969 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

New and confused

Hey all! New here, so instantly I apologize if this info is somewhere else, and I do not know where. I did some searching, but I'm also at work so I can't steal all the time. My Wife and I just entered into the travel trailer world. We're pretty ...

eherber by Explorer
  • 43 replies
  • 0 likes