Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Size of truck

We are ready to purchase our first fifth wheel trailer and are having trouble deciding on the proper truck. Everyone tells us something different. We are looking at a 32 footer. Will an F150 with eco boost motor pull this? It says that it is rated fo...

Arctic Fox 990 question

Ours is a 2012 Arctic Fox 990 and we absolutely love it:) However the ventilation fan to the basement on our unit continues to run even though we are winterized and the tanks are empty. This is the fan mounted below the bathroom door meant to draw wa...

Yukoners by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Lets see how Ford faired in the CR report

Not so good Click HereFive of the ten "least reliable cars" are Fords one with a EB in the Taurus! Ouch that's going to leave a mark! OK Blue bloods spin away! :WBTW as far as I'm concerned CR is a joke but do find it interesting that if it's a Mopar...

Are exterior protection packages worth the money?

In the process of finalizing our new purchase of a 2014 Lacrosse trailer. Dealership has recommended a type of exterior pckfg so yu will not gave to wax for 4 yrs. are these worth the money or is it just another way if getting more money not well s...

Jcgorrie by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

preparing to travel full time??

hi everyone, just curious to know what a person brings to travel full time. we will be down sizing to a small t@b 16ft w/bath. very small. As a female i am not sure how to down size this drastically. any suggestions?? thanks

I forgot which TT I liked!

I've been searching for a TT under 25 feet with a slideout. I found one that had a sofa slide out and stools at a counter (therefore no dinette). Now I can't find it again! I've searched Forest River and Keystone. Maybe it was an earlier model???...

DDK by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing 9,500 Pounds with 3.31 gears

Looking for experience here. Found a nice deal on a 2013 Superduty with the 6.7L smoker. If it comes together, I'll say goodbye to my 6.4L Harley. The new rig has the 3.31 electric locker. I'm hearing with the diesel, it doesn't matter much towin...

Synthetic trans fluid in tow vehicle

I've read the few synthetic transmission fluid topics, but perhaps not being a "car girl" I don't see a reply that I can understand. What has been your experience with, or would it even be wise, to replace the transmission fluid in a front wheel dri...

stap by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Running boards ???

We have an 03 F350 extended cab. Want to replace my cracked OEM running boards with the tube type, is there a manufacturer that makes a bolt in type that will attach to the existing factory bolt pattern? Thanks

ilvtravln by Explorer II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Ultra-Fab Power Twin II stabilizer jacks?

Have been toying with the idea of upgrading to the Power Twin II electric stab. jacks instead of using the Lippert ones. The Lippert ones have waay too much flex in them for my liking. If you look at them from the rear when someone walks into our t...

Blocking up camper for the winter

We are new at camping and have a travel trailer with tandem axles.When I store the camper I would like to block the axles as to have the tires off the ground. What would be the best way to do this? Thanks, Rookie camper.

scaleman by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

T105 vs. T105RE

I see Trojan has two different T105s. A 105 and a 105 RE. Is there any difference between these two Batteries. I spoke with a salesman a Continental Battery and he said there's not much but they have to special order the 105 RE , 4-6 week delivery. ...

Ripit by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes