Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Hope you travel alone?!!!!

Did a new vehicle prep on a 2020 Ram 1500 Hemi quad cab, special order with no options missed! Here is the payload sticker!!!!:EDon’t know how you can tow 13k lbs with that payload?

dodge_guy by Explorer II
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

New Puma TT Purchase with problems

My first time posting but have been lurking and reading about campers for several months as I prepared for my new purchase. I have had two campers previously and had each 10 years and had little or no problems. Going into this I knew to expect some i...

mafitz by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

"Porpoising" - How to Tame the Rocking Camper

Struts are the only solution Lance parts representatives can offer for out of control forward and back rocking of a camper. Trouble is they don't support my 2019 Lance 650 on my 2016 Toyota Tundra (with Timbren). It's structurally not capable of supp...

Help a Newbie, question about gas vs. diesel

Towing a fw, approx 10,000 lbs, would a gas engine F250 be practical, or would it be better to go diesel? Remember I said Newbie...thanks, cycler.This is an added question to my original post: Worth the extra bucks for 4 whl drive?

cycler by Explorer
  • 61 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall mount AC Leaking

My 2018 Zinger has a wall mount AC over the bed. It's been leaking since day one. We took it in under warranty and they "fixed" it but it still leaks.Im curious if anyone knows of common problems with the drip trays and mounting? Its on this weekend...

Which Tow Package & Hitch ?

I just got a 2015 Lexus RX350. It has AWD and it came with the Tow Prep Package. It didn't come with any hardware though. I have to put all that on, get a 7-Round and all that stuff. I do have a Prodigy Brake Controller though. Where should I go...

gdeal by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Eagle cap 1160 & Lance 1172 owners....

I am in my 3rd week of searching for the right camper for our 2.5 family. Daughter is almost 10.I am trying to stick to needs vs wants and am in need of advice.Both the EC 1160 and Lance 1172 are dual slides. I really just need either a full couch ...

JTLance by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

front hitch

Anyone recommend a cost effective front hitch for a 2016 f150 S'CREW? looking for something to accept a bike rack. to free up the bed of the truck. don't want the bikes on the back of the camper and I haven't seen anything that goes on the tongue tha...

Jebby14 by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Car and Driver octane test

Before anyone gets excited about the latest test showing that the 3.5 Ecoboost runs a lot better on 93 octane please take notice that this is the HO version only available in the Raptor and the Limited. Ford does recommend 93 Octane in this engine. ...

Groover by Explorer II
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Considering getting a truck camper

I have a 2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X. I'm strongly considering getting a used truck camper if I can find a good deal and one that actually fits my 5 ft bed. Is there anything I should know, take into consideration, helpful tips, etc.Thank you in adva...

Installing a hitch costs and needs

I have a 2006 Ford F-150 and need to install a hitch. Just getting into to RVing any advice would be helpful. Looking for knowledge on costs and anything I would need to be able to tow and travel trailer (3000lbs)