Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Floor and furniture weight limit

I searched as many ways as I could think of with no relevant results.I have a 2015 Springdale TT. The sofa is in the slide which is fairly deep, I'm guessing at least 3 feet.One of of my daughter's boyfriends is a pretty big guy. Maybe 275 plus pou...

Slate_CM by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Rv Newbie...Need Help With Tow Truck!!

Hello everyone!We just purchased our 1st new to us TT! The TT is 33feet long and has a dry weight of 6,576 with a payload of 3,167. That being said...what truck should we buy to pull this rig? I've read that 1/2 ton trucks will work to pull, but I'm ...

Any Cirrus owners ?

Just checking to see how many if any Cirrus owners are on the forum.Whats your take on the Cirrus and if you have had any problems with the unit.

Jayco vs Connect?

We became first time owners of a TT 3 years ago and loved it!! Our current trailer is a KZ Spree Connect and has been a great starter for us. We are looking to get a trailer that’s a little larger and have settled between KZ Connect 312 BHS or Jayco ...

SUV Tow Vehicle Search - for 35 ft TT

Hi all,We are possibly looking at getting a newer Tow Vehicle to replace our 2002 Suburban 2500 8.1, 4.10 (max tow is 12k). This is my wife's daily driver (she works from home, so not a huge deal on gas mileage) and we are looking at options to get ...

jlrmfc21 by Explorer
  • 44 replies
  • 0 likes

Invertor Turns on and off frequently

Hello,On our camper last weekend, we noticed when plugged in to elecric, the invertor keeps turing on and off. Very frequently. We going to camping this weekend and it's supposed to 85-90 degrees. Any ideas what is going on?Thanks!

Deano_1 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Compact Electric Tongue Jack

I recently picked up a small Dunesport toy hauler & towed it home to OR from Mesa with my (now sold) Ford Flex. The hatch wouldn't open because it hit the electric tongue jack.I bought a F-150 and ordered a custom contractor-style aluminum cap withou...

PDX1953 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Dometic fridge not cooling

so my father in law bought a "sandcastle" camper, didnt think to check the year of it, "the camper is located a hour away" but it is currently sitting on a piece of private land and is plugged in on 120v, My in laws told me last time they were up at ...

zukeij by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Odor problem

Being new to all this RVing, I didn't quite know how to deal with the black tank. We took a trip a little over a month ago and are leaving on a trip tomorrow. After the last trip, I dumped the tanks but I don't think I left enough water in the tank a...

oyarsa by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Deciding on a Light Weight Camper

I have spent numerous hours researching potential campers, having yet to find a helpful local dealer... I am looking for a sub-3000 lb camper with a hitch weight under 350 lbs. As if that does not limit it enough, I am looking for something that wil...

Outdoor plumbed in gas grill help

Hello everyone I'm new here so bare with me. I have a 2007 Adirondack tt and I have a outside gas line for my grill. A couple days ago we got a new grill and fired it up for the first burn. Later on the connection was corroded so we took it off and c...

Silverado 1500

I wanted to get some opinions on my new truck. I for years had an F-150 eco-boost V-6 and pulled my travel trailer around for about 5 years, and with a few mods pulled well. I now have a New Silverado for Ford is now so priced out of my budget I made...