Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

MAXXAIR FAN

My 2017 has maxxair fans. The one on living room does following. Turn it on and the fan runs normal for a short period then the speed varies from almost stopping to normal. Speed keeps changing. Just wonder if anyone has had this happen. Thanks

Where to find window rock guard?

I have a 2007 Cruiser RV Funfinder x139 and the front window rock guard has a hole in it. Cruiser doesn’t make a replacement for it I am told. Nobody locally can custom make one. Where might I find someone online? And have you used them in the past?

Patio/Awning lights

My TT has a slide out that opens under the awning, my patio light is mounted on the slide out but does not give off a lot of light. I was wondering if anyone has put LED lights on their slide out since mounting them under the awning would be partiall...

Tow vehicle too short of wheelbase???

Recently downsized from 39' 5th wheel & one ton diesel dually to a 30' (box-34' inc hitch)trailer and a 2017 Chevy Silverado Tahoe suv. On tow home from dealership & 1st camping trip (100 miles total) I experienced a considerable amount of sway even ...

hookset by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery connection

Hi getting into camping this year. Hooking up battery and their are 4 wires. Red and black in the same conduit. And two different shades of white in another conduit. Camper is a 93 salem by cobra. Im assuming red is positive whites are negative. Shou...

Those with outdoor kitchen fridges.....

.... do you travel with beverages in them? I was wondering as we just purchased a new BH with an outdoor kitchen. With it being at the back of the trailer and also the roughest ride I am concerned that it will get beat into oblivion.Maybe I'm just ov...

Beachums by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

11,000 BTU A/C vs. 9,000?

My Bigfoot has a DuoTherm 11,000 BTU A/C. It works too good. I find it difficult to lower the thermostat enough to stay comfortable. I haven't used it in 100F+ temps though. Best I can tell, Bigfoot only offers the 11,000 rather than a 9,000 BTU. All...

Fresh Water sensor

I just took my new 2017 Vibe out for the first time. I noticed that according to the sensors the fresh water level never went down over the 4 days of camping. The grey and Black water levels rose during the same time. Could they have installed the s...

What is this?

I know this is the connection for cable, just don't understand the looped orange cable. [img][/img]

Breaker or fuse for 12 volt plug?

2007 Sunnybrook 26' TT. The 12V plug in the TV nook is not working, the light will not come when pushing the small button by the plug. I checked the 110V breakers but can't find one for 12V. Any advice is appreciated.

53chevy by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Medicine cabinet

Hello friends, My new Jayco 285 RLS SLX, which I don't get for a month (aww!) doesn't have a medicine cabinet in the bathroom, only a mirror attached to the wall. Not a big deal for just one person (me), but I was wondering, has anyone replaced a m...

How is a V8 4Runner as a Tow Vehicle?

We are thinking of selling our Pop-Up and getting something with solid walls, not large by any means. We are not dead set on what camper it will be, just starting to keep an eye out for a good deal on something used. There is a 17ft Hybrid I might lo...

JoshuaH by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Floor and furniture weight limit

I searched as many ways as I could think of with no relevant results.I have a 2015 Springdale TT. The sofa is in the slide which is fairly deep, I'm guessing at least 3 feet.One of of my daughter's boyfriends is a pretty big guy. Maybe 275 plus pou...

Slate_CM by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes