Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Repacking the wheel bearings

We have a lightweight single axle travel trailer we don't use all that much each year. Last year we put around 25 hours of highway travel on it. It as the same the previous year. Is it necessary to get the wheel bearings repacked after so little use?

Clean that ugly caulking the easy way

Cleaning Tip: The days of having to use turpentine to clean that dirty top layer off of white caulking are gone. I just discovered that spraying it with Awesome, scrubbing lightly with a fingernail brush and wiping with a damp rag cleans it all off....

facory by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery power lost to trailer.

Strange thing has happened. I have dual deep cycle batteries on my trailer. The batteries show that the converter is charging them. However, when I disconnect shore power I do not get any current from the batteries to the trailer. I have a discon...

facory by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Sattelite hookup

I have 2 coax plugs behind my TV, one is labeled antenna/cable with a switch to switch between cable and the power booster for the antenna and the other one is labeled sattelite. I have one connection at the back of the trailer it works with cable fr...

brake shoe question

2013 f150 4x4 CC 60,000 milesDealer says I need new front brake shoes and rotors , rear brakes shortlyOnly shoes they have are Ford shoes and I would like something with less dust. Front wheels always have a lot of brake dust on them. They claim the ...

Who actually enjoys towing?

Me personally, I really enjoy that part of a trip. I like to hear my truck work, and I have a standard, so that makes it more of an interactive experience. I can’t stop fiddling with things, so every trip I think about something new I want to try, or...

Hitch extension or longer trailer tongue?????

Hi Everyone, This is my first post here... I'm picking up a new Host Cascade in two days and trying to make plans for pulling my enclosed Trailer. My truck is a 2013 chevy crewcab dually cab&chassis. The trailer is a heavy duty snowmobile/car hauler...

Troyby by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

What make of sway bar is this?

I have not payed much attention to the under side of my pickup and noticed it had a sway bar today..I looked and there is not a sticker to be found but I am curious as to which one it is..Can anyone tell the brand etc?

Propane question

I gotta stupid question. Is there a connector that will go from a regular gas grill connection to my quick connect on my camper? If so where can I get it? And a picture of it would be nice or a link. I’m sure it’s an easy find I just don’t know the...

dlduke01 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

new tires

Looking to get new tires on my F-350 with 9.5 foot camper looking at Bridgestone Revo 3 Nokian Rotiiva AT Plus and Continental Terrain contact A/T any suggestions or help would be great !