Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Highway Rib Tire choices

most common here is people looking for tires with more load range, or more aggressive off road, but what do you recommend (based on usage) for tires that are only used on highway during the summer? I want tires with solid outer tread bar to help eli...

towpro by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Rockwood ultra lite 2701 opinions

Hi. We are thinking of getting a new to us trailer. Right now we have a kz frontier with quad bunks and queen bed slide. We are looking at Rockwood 2701. Different style and don't need as many bunks. Does anyone have one and pros and cons. How ...

Mmpfox by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Ram 1500 and it's mild hybrid system

Actually, this has more to do with it's battery and how it can be used.Does anyone know if the lithium battery built into this system can power the accessories within the vehicle? Looks like that battery can store up to 430wh and since there's a sepa...

Acei by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

7 Pin Issue

Hi All,So getting ready to camp tomorrow but when we tested our brake lights, turn signals, etc.. we noticed that the left turn signal did not work unless I kept wiggling the plug. If I wiggled just right, the signal was fine. But once it moved sligh...

cccougar by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Day tank

It is on sale at Costco, but I bet it will be available in other places as well. I've been using "solar water heaters" who in 1 gallon size were great addition to RV when used without hook ups. Filled up with lake water, or some campgrounds had water...

Kayteg1 by Explorer II
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading fuel capacity

Hi all I am looking into upgrading the capacity of fuel that my 2016 F350 diesel holds. I am tired of the short range when towing, and just how often I have to fill when around home. I am wanting feedback on the transfer flo and Titan replacement tan...

Kevinwa by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Choices of TV for a family of 6

The kids are 5-9 now, but growing fast ! TT is max (loaded) weight of 8500 lbs. SWMBO does not like vans.Is there a 6 passenger pickup any more or are we limited to Expedition/Suburban ?

Good Cummins mechanic in So Cal?

Son in law has a 2014 CTD 3500 DRW with injector problems. 117,000 miles on the clock. The truck was bought used about a year ago.Dealer wants $4400 to put new injectors in. Not under warranty.He lives in the Eastvale / Norco area. He works in Irv...

Ron3rd by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

How much off MSRP on a 2017?

Found a new unsold 2017 F250 6.2 Scab 4x4 for sale near me. It's marked down with the typical $3,000 in dealer discount and a couple rebates. I was thinking way more should be discounted. $8-10K would seem about right. The window sticker has a date o...

2017 F350 dually

Saw/found said truck online/out of state and seems like a decently equipped truck for a XLT. Supposed to have trailer tow pkg, so am thinking it should have sway bars as well. Factory sprayed in liner and 5th wheel prep. Not totally sold on what sal...

ACZL by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Glendale golden falcon

Hi Everyone, I too have a glendale 14 ft golden falcon and am having a few problems . first, i am unable to find a date, second after doing exhaustive searches am not able to find anything and i mean anything on this camper, not even a pic of it onli...

Trouble unhooking

It is a quest every time we try to unhook our trailer. Back and forth until it will finally release. Drives me nuts. Any suggestions ?

LOFAT36 by Explorer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Under-$16K truck with 3500lb camper payload?

Hello!Truck camping newbie here, hoping for a little truck-buying advice from you experienced users. I need to replace my current 4×4 project/hauler/bad weather roads truck (not my daily driver–I have a 2wd car for that.) And I’d like to get into som...