Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

12 volt ideas for exterior of camper???

Now that I've removed my electric stabilizer jacks from my camper, I need to cover the hole where the switch for the jacks were located. I thought about just covering it with some sort of trim plate, but then thought it would be a shame not to utili...

Newbie Here - Indiana Saying Hello!

Hi all!! We are first time TT owners - Just purchased it yesterday! 2008 Trail Cruiser 30QBSS and we are the first owners!I will be searching the site looking for all the answers to the many questions we have. Thanks!WilsonCrew

Whats this leaking hose?

Hi All,I'm new to full timing. I've had my TT about 6 wks.I noticed this hose (see pic) had a slow drip. No mention of it in the manual and I'm on city water. (Fresh water tank is empty)About a week ago it became a steady stream. Its fresh water. I d...

Feedback pls on the Bak RevolverX2 hard rolling cover

Just took delivery of a new 2017 3500 GMC HD regular box and i’m Thinking of getting the RevolverX2 roll top cover, and would appreciate all feedback. On my previous truck I had a soft roll up cover, but would like something more secure that does no...

dpam by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How is the Eco Boost in the western mountains?

What I'm looking for specifically is folks who HAVE an Eco Boost who have pulled a trailer through the Rockies pulling medium sized trailers, and more specifically going down those mountains. I currently have a 2017 Jayco Jay Flight 23RB with a GVWR...

Atlee by Explorer II
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

IKEA Blackout roller shades - New Video

This is the third camper we have used these roller blackout shades and they are great! Quick video I put together and definitely not a how to. We have done these enough that I installed the three shades in less than 30 minutes. Take a watch!New Video

mkasner by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Northern Lite - the good the bad and the ugly.

We're about to buy our second truck camper, and we're leaning heavily towards the Northern Lite units. The light weight and simplicity (read: no slide) appeals to us, and we're looking for a camper that will last us well into retirement - 20 years o...

Sofa bed removal from slide out. Ran into an issue

Thanks in advance for any assistance. I have a 2010 Coachman Freedom Express travel trailer. It has 2 slide outs, one being the sofa bed/sink/stove. I'm really wanting to remove the sofa bed and get a recliner in that area instead. My issue is th...

jch2122 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Fridge operation when not level

We are nose high on our site. Set up in the dark on a downhill site. Does the fridge have problems cooling only on lp if the site is not level, or if hooked up to shore power as well? Will try to get more level in the am. Thanks in advance

LP Gas Hoses

Just returned from a Summer trip out west during which the hoses from both the lp tanks to the regulator popped off at the tank end leaving the green knob connected to the tank with the barb showing and gas leaking. First time was in San Antonio whe...

Terry_25 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes