Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

No DEF for 2020 Emissions??

Has anyone else heard any rumblings on DEF being eliminated for 2020 emissions? I've heard it from 2 different people, but have NOT seen a thing in any semi web site or on a trucking radio show.

ACZL by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding Nemo, Going Coastal

Camper Jeff said I should be doing a trip report or something. I went with trip report, I apologize.Nemo and Mrs. Nemo were coming back down from their Alaska trip the same time Lynn and I were going in that direction. A tidbit of information gleaned...

whazoo by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Wolf Creek 850 front box issues

The bolts that secure my truck bed to the frame have caused issues with my fiberglass. Although I have a rubber mat All the washboard roads have taken their toll.Come to find out the bottom of my camper is only 1/8" thick!! I am looking for ideas o...

anutami by Explorer III
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

If money were no problem

Hi all,Winter is coming so I am thinking of having some work done on my tow vehicle which is a 2000 Ford Excursion, 3.73 axle ratio, V10, air bags (Installed when we purchased our Cougar) LT265/75R16 tires. We tow a Keystone Cougar 2017 31sqbwe, sh...

Bug Defense

I'm interested in knowing the best ways to take care of dead bug maintenance on the front of the tc from driving. More specifically, preparation of bug prone surfaces and then cleaning after the trip.thank you

BMB by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Bal lock arm stabilizer bars?

My camper has the Lippert electric stabilizer jacks where both rear jacks lower with the press of a single button. Pressure is not applied to the trailer until both rear jacks have made contact with the ground. The front jacks opperate the same way. ...

Carbon monoxide detector replacement

Like the rest of you, my camper, which I've owned for 10 years, has a carbon monoxide detector, which I had never replaced. I drove to the largest RV dealership in Maryland, which had only one model of CO detector in stock, and upon inspecting the ...

Replacing Flooring on Bigfoot

I purchased my Bigfoot used and the floor has seen better days. The linoleum is rather dated and the carpet seems to hold onto every single piece of dirt that gets tracked inside.I was wondering if any other Bigfoot owners have replaced the flooring ...

adamis by Nomad II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this normal?

I had a tire go down due to a screw it it. In the process of jacking up the TT and changing the tire I took a look at my axles.TT is a 2017 Apex and has Lippert Axles I think. I noticed both axles have a slight crown in them. At least thats the way t...

Host Mammoth Questions

Just picked up a 2017 Host Mammoth and looking for some opinions before I start making mods.1. The table(dinette) and countertop appear to be a fairly soft gelcoat rather than a hard surface. Have they turned out to be easily damaged?2. The cabine...