Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Canadian Route 17 Montreal to Sault Ste Marie

We're attending a wedding near Petoskey MI in September driving the motorhome from Boston. Rather than using the NY Thruway which we dislike, we were thinking af going north through Montreal, then west on Canadian 17 through Sault Ste Marie. It looks...

Tonijim by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I26 to I40 to Maggie Valley

We are planning a trip up to Maggie Valley this fall ( September). We will be towing our Gearbox with the Spyder. I have done a good bit of flat land towing but no mountain towing. How is the route from Asheville west to 19/Maggie Valley? Any steep g...

hvacpro by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing from Kentucky to Washington DC

We are currently in Winchester, KY and are making the drive from here to DC area tomorrow. The two routes I'm considering are I64 and I68 to get through/past the mountains. I68 looks to be the easier route possibly, but adds an additional 30 minut...

Oregon Hwy 227

I am looking for advise about Oregon Hwy 227 from Canyonville to Trail. Is there any issues about taking our large fiver on that road? Thanks.

rv to Lake Chapala area

We are posting to this forum for the first time, so hope we are doing it right! We would like to take our fifth wheel from Canada to Mexico to the Lake Chapala area for 3 months in Jan. 2017. We would cross the border on the eastern side of northern...

bcr by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Overnight parking near Tappan Zee?

Hi All,DW and I are headed to Bergen County New Jersey this week, leaving New England Wednesday afternoon. We'd love to find a campground along I-84 or I-87 for the night.But a decent truck pull off for the night wouldn't be the worst. Does anyone ...

Million Dollar Hwy

Setting at Mesa Verde campground tonight thinking of heading to Montrose tomorrow on million dollar hwy. Anyone know how the weather is an will I have any problems pulling a 40 ft. toy hauler with a 3500 Gmc diesel?

Dick_641 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

September camping-Banff and Jasper

We are visiting Glacier in early Sept. Original plan was to go on to west coast. Now, needing to shorten things up a bit, the thought is to head north to Banff and Jasper. Will we need reservations for campgrounds in September? We have a truck ca...

Travelling From Sarnia Ont. to New Brunswick

we've done this trip many times, with trailer and withoutbut always the "express route". 401 to montreal, 20 to nb and the highway to f'ton direct. like I said always the express route and less than 24 hrs, usually overnight to the nb borderanyway t...

I 80 construction.

HI, I just got my AAA maps. It looks as though I80 through Iowa and Nebraska is heavy with road construction, exit closures and detours both East and West. Im woundering if anyone s been through there recently, and if its as bad as it looks on...

schl44 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes