Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Next question-TC-1 from AB to BC

As stated in my other thread, we are looking at the possibility of driving from Banff, AB to Vancouver, BC. How is TC-1 to drive? My experience with TC's highways is they are well-maintained, but this is mostly from driving in the maritime province...

Crowe by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

N Falls, NY - Acadia Natl Park

I have been reading about the tolls on I95 and slow moving traffic on route 1. The unfortunate part is I am leaving N Falls on a Thursday afternoon leaving me in weekend traffic.We are a family of four who loves our National Parks and history. At t...

DHamm20 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

RV-friendly gas stations US 6 Price to Moab area Utah

Haven't driven this stretch of road for about 30 years, and then not with a camper. We're considering a trip to Arches NP this year and wondered how the gas station situation is along US 6 east of Price, Utah, for those of us towing trailers. Any r...

Charleston vs Savanna?

How long would you allow in each? Must sees? Where to stay? I am drawn to Red Gate in Savannah, but am open to others. Convenience counts & their shuttle service sounds good. Which city did you prefer &why? Thanks!

RVcrazy by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Its time to start complaining

To RV parks who are pricing their rates in US dollars. The US dollar is now very high against the Peso, the Canadian dollar has dropped but against the peso the exchange rate is similar to last year. RV Park owners who do this have effectively grante...

Tequila by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Places for pitstop along 95 to Florida

Ok, my trip in February is all booked from Eastern Pa to Fort Meyers and Ft. Lauderdale with a few overnights in between. Now all I need to know is there a website that gives you good, easy to stop places to stop and have lunch, stretch etc.? In Oct...

Misssmb by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

North to Alaska

Our first RV trip! Started with the idea of Anchorage being the destination and then heard about Valdez. Mostly doing site seeing and some sport fishing. Hope to meet some of you on the road during July and August. Any thoughts or ideas will be gr...

Frederick,MD to Kennebunkport,ME

Need route advice on summer trip to Coastal Maine. Are there alternative routes to avoid Rte 95? I would like stop about halfway for overnite stop. Suggestions needed. Thanks

cubscout by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

FYI-Where folks live in Canada

The following graphic is a real eye opener, even for a Canadian.As one who has never lived in a crowded city, and no desire to, I now see that I live in the province with the largest concentration of people. I guess I knew that but never saw it like ...

Top of The World Highway-Between Dawson City & Chicken

We have been to Alaska before but this summer plan to travel the 'Top of the World Highway' between Dawson City & Chicken. My question is whether there is a best way to drive this road, East to West or West to East? Which direction results in meeti...

snowedin by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

San Diego towards Sequoia Nat'l Park avoiding LA

Looked up routes avoiding LA from San Diego but get confused on exact routes to take. Some talk about the grapevine but unclear as to how hard a drive it might be going north.Slowly start north in February.....thanks for any help

Pesos

Where would be the first place to get pesos after crossing at NogalesWe have about $200.00 cdn dollars to startThank you