Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Parking outside of Chicago

We are planning on visiting friends in Chicago during our cross country trip. However, we do not really want to drive into Chicago. Does anyone have recommendations as to safe places to park around the surrounding Chicago area, where we can jump on p...

Mccallaj by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

New Brunswick

Please tell me about your favorite spots in New Brunswick. I want to put together a trip there this summer. What campgrounds did you stay in and what ones , if any should I stay away from. Travelling in my 31 ft Class A. What sight seeing did you ...

LaPlaya by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Badlands

Looking to visit the Badlands around the 1st of Sept. Can anyone tell me if the Loop Rd and Sage Creek Rim Rd are trailer friendly as far as stopping at overlooks and trail heads are concerned? Want to see if it's feasible to go through and see the ...

Padlin by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

traveling thru Dallas eastward...

In the next couple of days we'll be traveling through Texas on the I-20 eastward with our travel trailer. Looking at a map, the Dallas/Fort Worth road system looks horrendous. I could use some advice. Should I just stay on the I-20 and just go throug...

Richmond VA to KOA West Chester-Philly

Next Sun going to leave Richmond and go to KOA Philly-West Chester (35' MH with TOAD). We LOVE back roads. We avoid Interstates wherever possible. Small towns are great IOHO. I'm thinking:US 360 to Port Royal VAUS 301 to Annapolis and then Middleton ...

I 70 roads conditions

If you are taking I 70 through IL and Indiana be aware that the roads are horrific for the most part. We have been over them and won't do it again unless we find another route. FYI.And that's from folks that live in OK, if you think our roads are bad...

Dirty Rigs - Cleaning Stop Points?

We're in Whitehorse enjoying Hi Country RV Park. Nice people, and we have a nice back in spot away from the ALCAN. And, free internet now, as they are beefing up their system.They also have a nice RV Wash Station. I was going to wash our rig here, bu...

Smitty77 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Groveland, CA to Jackson, CA in Class A.

First trip in the mountains with my Class A. Going from Groveland, Ca to Jackson, CA (Jackson Rancheria RV Resort). Would prefer not going through Sonora, but not familiar with alternate route going through Copperopolis. How good is O'Byrnes Ferry...

travelling through New York heading south

the GPS keeps giving us road warnings of low clearance,no RVs and 20lb max propane on the parkway. I have no idea what route to go to get from Pawling, New York to Virginia, or if I can even get there from here.We're driving a class A, 25' motorhome

Traveling from Texas to Lexington, KY

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for an overnight stay on I-40E before Nashville. I will be on my way to a horse show and need to stop for one night. This is my first time to do this one nighter thing on the road and any advice will be app...