Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Indy I-65 - I-70 downtown closure Aug/Nov

The downtown I65 - I70 split area will be closed for 3 months to lower the roadway. Trucks keep hitting the 14' high bridge.A video camera shows some of the offenders in action. Between now and the closure I hope I can remember not to follow trucks t...

Peg_Leg by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Border crossing with a pet

What do we need as far as paper work to cross the border with a dog? This would be from US to Canada and back to US.Thanks,Bob and Pat

iawoody2 by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Tampa FL to Cherokee NC - Route Question

Hey Folk; plan on leaving Tuesday for Cherokee, NC. Initially I planes route was North through Atlanta then NW to Cherokee (in short).Was just reviewing the trip and I wonder if running Tampa to Jacksonville and run the East Coast to Savannah contin...

Mfar1234 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

San Carlos - El Mirador RV Park Closed

We are in San Carlos for a few days. I had heard that the El Mirador rv park was closed so we went by to double check it. It certainly is closed and appears to have been closed for some time with nothing to indicate that it will open again any time ...

Clausont by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I-84 in PA

Traveled I-84 in PA last year and it was brutal. Can someone tell me if it has been repaved or at least patched up a little?

Trip to Laughlin, NV

Making a trip to Laughlin in January 2014. Will be traveling West on I40. There are two MDA's west bound, AZ5 and AZ16. AZ5 is 6% for 6 miles and AZ16 is 6% for 12 miles. Both descents. I'm interested in hearing from anyone that may have made this...

MrMajor by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Traveling Colorado

I am heading south from Wyoming into Colorado, I will be near Rt13 and want to get to Pagosa Springs from there.I am a flat lander from Florida, so not familiar with the area, can anyone help with a route? We are driving a 40ft RV with a vehicle in t...

gnm by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Total RV length at Canadian border

I have some questions for anyone who has crossed into BC Canada recently with a large RV. I have a 45' pusher and I need to pull a trailer that is a total length of 23' so that is at least 68' total length maybe 69' with the receiver insert. I see th...

ViperACR by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Millington Naval Air Station to St. Louis, MO

We will traveling to St. Louis in a 24 ft. motor home & want to avoid I-55 North. Instead, would prefer a scenic route that parallels the Mississippi River with some possible interesting side trips.Also, any good state parks on route to Scott Air For...

Route I-80 or I-90

We will be leaving NW Arkansas heading to Rapid City SD area going north on I-29 and was wondering whether it would be better to go west on I-80 and north on 385 and 79 or go further north and go across on I-90. We won't be in a big hurry as we plan ...

Trip Suggestions for Northern CA

I am starting to plan our two week vacation for next year, starting on Memorial Weekend.We are going to check out the Redwoods for sure and would like some other ideas on places to stop and check out. Also a route to take.We will probably go as far ...

The '77 Winnie

My buddy Dave and two of his friends recently purchased a '77 Winnebago and have been traveling around Southern California with it. For those of you who love retro RV's I have put up some photos and a little story on our blog: ...

**** Rt. 58 in Oregon ****

We are staying near Crater Lake on Rt.97. We are heading over to I5 to head for Salem. How is Rt.58 for steep climbs or descents? Someone suggested Rt. 138 instead. Thanks.

dutchev by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes