Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

groups boondocking

I'm retired and a widower and want to travel around with others,i have a pickup camper.dont particularly care to travel alone.im going to be 68 in a week,just enjoy getting out,fishing and seeing what I can.thanks Bill

Wind River Mountains

Anyone have suggestions for this area? Looking to hit it July, August in a class C, towed jeep, kayak and dual sprt motorcycle, 9 yr old boy. Suggestions what to see, where to camp?Thanks,Cb

cbigham by Explorer III
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Places worth seeing near Mather camp groud (Grand Canyon)

Hi there, We are planning to drive from Southern CA to Mather camp ground (Grand Canyon) this July. We will stay at Mather camp ground for 2 days. After that, we have another 4 days to wander around before we head home back to Southern CA. Any sugges...

Western Winter Blast, Lake Havasu City, AZ

For anyone interested in fireworks, the Western Winter Blast offers an opportunity to camp at the SARA Rodeo Grounds for the week of the fireworks. They do both "Open Shooting" which are individual shells, plus at least one 1 hour show for 4 hours ...

Orange beach Alabama ?

Never been. Nice? Good place to go in early April? Route from Branson Mo. area down thru ark- ms. Looking at a class A resort on perdido blvd. No toad. Any thoughts on route and things to do there for older couple appreciated. Thanks

by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Henry Ford Museum in Michigan

Have decided to try to plan a September trip to the Henry Ford Museum in Michigan. The museum and surrounding activities look like a great place to explore but it is hard to tell from the sites about how long it would take to comfortably get through ...

CapeM1 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Karick Lake South Baker, Florida

Any one got any info on Karick Lake South or North? The review I could find was an 8 for the South, but was posted June of '09. And the North was a 5 or so.Any current info would be greatly appreciated. Plan on a night over first Friday of March. Abo...

garmp by Explorer II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Northeast Kansas

I'm planning a four day road trip through northeast Kansas, the first week in May. I'm looking for anyone's thoughts on "must-see" places. Last year we went through Northeast Iowa and someone recommended "Field of Dreams". That was exceptional. I...

Michigan Upper Peninsula camping

Looking for recommendations for state parks in Michigan’s Upper peninsula. We’ve crossed the Mackinaw bridge and done the north side of Lake Superior before. We’re thinking of exploring the south side this summer. Family of 4 with a large dog and 35...

Revenue Canada VS the IRS

From time to time Canadians have discussed the possibility of the IRS making a money grab for their income if they overstay their allotted time in the USA without filing the required tax form to prevent this. Has anyone on this Forum actually had th...

RV parks in Minnesota

Can anyone recommend a good campground between Minneapolis and Rochester (general area) for a fifth wheeler. Would like to park for a month or two. Thanks in advance.Mike

grumpy86 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes